FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What online game(s) are you currently playing?

rightclickscott
This can stretch from either MMORPG's like World of Warcraft and Guild Wars to FPS's with online capability like say Halo 2 or anything from the battlefield series. It doesn't have to be anything that has just been released, hell, it could be Phatasy Star Online for the Dreamcast for all I care. The question is simple, though, what online game are you playing right now and what console, or tell if it's on the pc, is it for? Or, if you've taken a break from online gaming, then what was the last online game you've played?

P.S. If you aren't playing any online games or you're just stopping in to say any certain game that someone else mentioned is awesome, don't reply in this thread.

-----

For me, it's been Metal Gear Online in the game Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance, for the PS2. It's only 30 bucks, so if you're a PS2 owner, and you haven't picked up this game, what the hell are you waiting for?
Peterssidan
Somethimes when I have time I play tibia. It's fun and free. I feel that I don't have so much time I should have to enjoy it max but I play at least some hours a week. I think it's cool with the low graphic level Very Happy
Klaw 2
quote from Xfire:
Halo CE
Civilization IV

Halo 2

i gues civilization the most.
Loghete
Gunz and Tremulous.
Haiderim
i am not much into gmes these days but i recently finished need for speed most wanted
wwe4me
The game that I use to play in this games is - Americas Army.

I think it's a great game, with action just like I'm love.
I recommend you all to try play it, and who knows - maybe you will like it.
TonkPilz
Atm wow and bf2142 demo
ba11inncali
I play Counterstrike, Starcraft, Silkroad Online, and Rakion. I just started playing a new MMO called Martial Heroes, and I gotta say it's great for a free MMO. It may not look as good as Silkroad Online does but the gameplay is so immersive. I've been playing it for at least 4 hours a day since I downloaded it. The best part of this game is the upgrade/creation system. It is so deep and complex . . Me likes it haha. So if anyone is looking to start out with a new free game I highly recommend Martial Heroes, but Silkroad Online is great too.
Keran
I play for quite a long time:
- Lineage2
- Guild Wars
- WoW (but i stopped)
- Dark Messiah demo :p
- CS:S
- F.E.A.R the free mp
- Battlefield 2
- Battlefield 2142 (or whatever the date is) demo
- Battlefield 2 Special Forces
roberpro
Its clear that counter-strike 1.6 its the game number one online in spite of cheaters make stupid the game.i have played this game since cs 1.3 was avalaible.
medievalman26
My friend and I found a free game called Adventure Quest. They have an optional upgrade, a one time fee to upgrade, that makes the game so much cooler. I also play another game from the same guys it is called Dragon Fable and it is pretty sweet. I mean for flash games these are really awsome games. I used to play Starctaft, Warcraft, Warcraft II plus expansion, but then people started getting way to serious in W and W2 so I stopped and I just have not had the time to sit down for a serious game of Starcraft so oh well. I did play Star Wars Republic Commando and Counterstrike but lost interest with all the cheaters/hackers.
truesummer
now i play the silkroad online, i think that is one of the best 3D RPG game.
it's a free game, and all the servers are crashed.
so i think so many people choosing this game is because it is well,you can try it .

on the other hand ,i sell the gold too,if you need some ,you can contact with me.
Commando_Sondre
I mostly play FPS games online. But, lets take the list:

- Counter Strike 1.6
- Counter Strike: Source
- Linega 2
- Trackmania Nations
- Guild Wars
- Quake 3
- FarCry
- Battlefield 1942

(yes, I have no life Razz )
darth_revan
XIII, sometimes Half Life (not 2), with a co-op mod (sven coop is the best!).
roberpro
Hi.I use to play counter-strike 1.6, battlefield and faces of war.I spend lot of hours playing cs 1.6, i have clan with and i have a public server i post the ip server 84.20.27.110:27016. Meet us if you want
Eyre
right now i'm playing Silk Road (very little though), ragnarok, and turf battles.

I miss EvE right now though, because i can't pay for it T_T
Xarev0k
I play counter-strike 1.6 and Need for speed most wanted.I enjoy them very much.I like playing computer-games online althought i hate the people who use cheats to play a online-game.
soulman
right now I am playing Ragnarok online... but nothing else....
Alienz
Currently playing few free online games:

Arrow MapleStory
Arrow Rakion
Arrow KongKong Online
fpsaddict
Currently playing:
CS: S
DOD: S
HL2: DM
WoW
Guild Wars
Lineage II C4
Unreal Tournament 4
Quake 4
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

I play more and will edit when I can remember them ^_^
Totoman127
Ran online. Nice because its not that massive. Somewhat addicting XD
Jeff_vella_leone
im playen ut2004 demo and full online and it roks espaccially in ICTF mode low grav
phantomsofthenight
I play wow and guild wars I like both games. They both have great stuff that the other doesnt but wish they would raise the cap lvl in gw from 20 to like 60 wow is going to cap lvl 70 in nov so gw needs to up the cap lvl lol.
Manofgames
2nd life
bf2
bf2142
Viralis
the Matrix online
Rakion
Battlefield 2
battlefield 2142
Unreal tournament 2004
Counterstrike Source
Counterstrike Source Beta
halflife 2 deathmatch
Manofgames
Viralis wrote:
the Matrix online
Rakion
Battlefield 2
battlefield 2142
Unreal tournament 2004
Counterstrike Source
halflife 2 deathmatch

Is the matrix online any good / is it worth the monthly subscription?

Everyone seems to be playing Css
Tiiko416
I play Battlefield2, BF2142, CS:S, and a bit of America's Army, but I don't play them that much anymore, I only play Xbox360 online
Jeff_vella_leone
Viralis wrote:
the Matrix online
Rakion
Battlefield 2
battlefield 2142
Unreal tournament 2004
Counterstrike Source
halflife 2 deathmatch

nice games u should in clude css too
its one of the best for onli ne games, though i stilll prefait UT2004 Smile
Robbin
Im currently playing a few games, depending on my mood;

Call of Duty (1, 2 = coming)
CS:S
MapleStory (I know, it's kiddy, but the gameplay is awesome)
QrafTee
Robbin wrote:

I used to play, but not anymore:
Ragnarok Online (Played it on and off so many times, I'm pretty happy on quitting this game)
Silkroad Online (The servers are terrible and the lag is bad. Oh yeah, did I mention hackers?)
Gunz Online (Hackers galore, I hate this game)
Starcraft: BW (It's a classic, and I'm too lazy to reinstall)
Diablo II: LOD (The white items came in, I left)
Counterstrike (Umm... no... too many AWP nightmares, just kidding)
Team Fortess (Umm no... too many engineering nightmares, just kidding)
Tribes (No thanks, too many flying people, gave me headaches to no end)
ROSE Online (Too many hackers)
Warcraft III: FT (Just got bored of it)
Maple Story (Fun in the beginning, boring as hell later)
World of Warcraft (Addictive, yes, expensive, yes. Quit? Yes, when I realized that WoW was the internet game equivalent of crack cocaine)
Total Annihilation: CC (Good game, but got too buggy when you try to play with people with all the mods)
Robbin
MapleStory became boring to me too, but I found a new challenge in cheating the game, which made it alot more fun to play and a quicker way to gain levels. I won't talk about cheating it here, you can see it as soon as I can place my site online ^^.
rightclickscott
QrafTee wrote:
Ragnarok Online (Played it on and off so many times, I'm pretty happy on quitting this game)
Silkroad Online (The servers are terrible and the lag is bad. Oh yeah, did I mention hackers?)
World of Warcraft (Addictive, yes, expensive, yes. Quit? Yes, when I realized that WoW was the internet game equivalent of crack cocaine)
Total Annihilation: CC (Good game, but got too buggy when you try to play with people with all the mods)

This thread is about the games you're currently playing, not the ones you quit playing...
TruPain
I didn't see anyone mention ROSE Online at all... it is a pretty good game... not nearly complete enough to keep most gamers attention though as once you get to the high levels... there isn't much else to do...

But that is the game I have been playing since Oct of last year, and for the most part, it is a very fun game. Although some mindless grinding to level gets a bit old fast...

My daughter got me to start a character in Flyff as well... but that game just doesn't seem as fun as ROSE...
rightclickscott
I picked up playing Dofus Arena again, because it's fun as hell.
matrixuk321
I play cod2 all the time , Best game EVER!!
medievalman26
It seems that most of you guys are into CS I really think that if everyone thinks about it CS is not really a free game you do have to buy the disk. Don't you? I know it is a sweet game tough. So I don't want anypody thinking I am trashing it. I never trash games because I know how hard it is to make them.
Jeff_vella_leone
starwars jedi academy is allso a cool online game
i like it too it has cool fighting styles
QrafTee
rightclickscott wrote:
QrafTee wrote:
I used to play...

This thread is about the games you're currently playing, not the ones you quit playing...

Yeah, but I wanted to discuss on this topic without sounding like an idiot like, "I play nothing now." Since that is spamming. At least this way, if some people respond to what I used to play, I might start playing it again. But anyway my cousin got me interested in this Pirate King Online. I haven't started playing it yet (lack of hard drive space), but I might if I get good comments from my cousin.

medievalman26 wrote:
It seems that most of you guys are into CS I really think that if everyone thinks about it CS is not really a free game you do have to buy the disk. Don't you? I know it is a sweet game tough. So I don't want anypody thinking I am trashing it. I never trash games because I know how hard it is to make them.

Actually CS used to have two versions. One is the CD, one is a download-only version which is superior to the CD (ironic since you have to pay for the CD and not the downloaded version) since it has corrected gun names, updated/new maps, and a whole lot of other things that defer from problems when trying to connect to online games.
ForceRun
Well, when I had DSL I played BF2, Counter Strike, and Day of Defeat. Now all I got is lame Satilite internet so all we can play is Trackmania Nations.
Pikokola
hmm how about web based mmorpg it's included too, right?

Im curently playing these game :
- Ragnarok Online [Indonesia Server] touching lvl 73 XD
- Gunbound : World Champion [Indonesia Server] double stone axe... [ 3488 gp ]

- Kings of chaos [www.kingsofchaos.com] - Web based ~ rank around 2000
- travian [server 2] - www.travian.com - web based - lame rank
- imperia online [server 3] - www.imperiaonline.org - web based - don't know how to play, i'm still learning
- monstersgame [server 4] - www.monstersgame.co.uk - web based - -.-

I can't play a lot due to works and much of paper XD

I want to play online game from ps2/xbox or the other, but I don't have internet connection in my house and ... moreover I don't have PS 2 Sad ~ I usualy rent it for about $0.15/hour Sad and use internet connection from my college wi-fi or rent for it, about $0.45/hour Sad
loryl
I think I'm going to be unique and say that I play a text-based MMORPG: Materia Magica. It's a MUD (multi user dungeon). It requires... a telnet client. No, I'm not that old. *hides*
rightclickscott
QrafTee wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:
QrafTee wrote:
I used to play...

Yeah, but I wanted to discuss on this topic without sounding like an idiot like, "I play nothing now." Since that is spamming. At least this way, if some people respond to what I used to play, I might start playing it again. But anyway my cousin got me interested in this Pirate King Online. I haven't started playing it yet (lack of hard drive space), but I might if I get good comments from my cousin.

Well, then if you aren't really playing anything currently, then don't even bother posting.
sherryrowe
I play World of Warcraft and MapleStory when I have time.
Viralis
update on my previous list.
my current games are as follows,

1. Baqttlfield 2142
  2. Battlefield 2
  3. UT2004
  4. The Matrix Online
  5. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

I might be updating it to include WOW im not sure yet, will just have to check if i can make time to play that too.
Jeff_vella_leone
Viralis wrote:
update on my previous list.
my current games are as follows,

1. Baqttlfield 2142
  2. Battlefield 2
  3. UT2004
  4. The Matrix Online
  5. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

I might be updating it to include WOW im not sure yet, will just have to check if i can make time to play that too.

ut2004 is on the top of my list i play it every day.
call me mad but im too much edicted to it
the only game that really rocks in my openion for an online game
try the demo at: http://downloads.unrealadmin.org/UT2004/Demo/
mostly try instagib ctf
i have 2 servers running there
|G>o<D| Official Public server
|G>o<D| Trial server
have fun Smile
looseballs
at the start:
Halo
Halo CE
Stronghold 2
Call of Duty Multiplayer
Battlefield 1942 (With both Expansions)
Battlefield Vietnam (With Expansion)
F.E.A.R. Multiplayer
C&C Renegade
Guildwars

That is it for now. Check Out My Xfire Profile

Oh, now im also playing:
America's Army a little

K, another update,
World of Warcraft
The Lord of the Rings - The Battle for Middle-Earth
Starwars Battlefront II
C&C Generals
C&C Generals - Zero Hour

More Games, I think...
SilkRoad Online
ElderScrolls1 Arena
Metal Knights
Star Knights
Morrowind
Call of Duty Single Player
NCAA Championship Run 2006
Cabela's Big Game Hunter Alaskain Adventure 10 Annaverary Edition
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2006 Season
Battlefield 2 Demo

a few more....
Rakion
Maple Story
Auto Assult
Xiah
City of Hero's
All of the Looseballs Games - http://looseballs.tk
Temra
At the moment I am playing World of Warcraft mostly, and also MapleStory every now and then.
Commando_Sondre
I play Counter-Strike: Source and 1.6, Halo, Ghost Recon and Rome: Total War Smile
Trog
I play EvE. I enjoy the simple beauty of the graphics, they've been very clever at reducing the number of polygons by filling the solar systems with gorgeous backdrops.

I also play Second-life, although I'm not sure if it classes as a game. The same goes for the Movies, because only finished films go online.

As an aside I'm also looking forward to playing Spore next year, visit www.spore.com for info...this is gonna be a great one! Smile
onlybooks
This time i am playing chess online i love to play it with various people through out the world......... Cool
Hayvanadam
-NFS Carbon
-Call Of Duty 2
-Age Of Empires : Conquerors Expansion
-Ultima Online
-TribalWars
amusic
i'm currently playing on
- fifa 2007
- need for speed carbon
- sikroad online
Kurosaki-Ichigo
I only play FlyFF online right now. I hope i can find more good mmos.
rightclickscott
Kurosaki-Ichigo wrote:
I only play FlyFF online right now. I hope i can find more good mmos.

Read this thread, there are plenty to choose from!
exarkun
I am currently playing Dota and CS. It is these two games that got me addicted to gaming in the first place.
photon
Counter Strike COndition zero
Quake 3 (with friends)

used to play NFS UG, but not many players these days
darkriders
Hmm, no one that play Everquest 1 or 2. Then you have missed someting great.
I'm playing EQ2 but occasionaly i logg in to EQ1 just to catch up with some old friends.

At work I play Adventure Quest. A nice little game.

And
ekim_dk
Right now, i am mostly playing Warcraft III and OGame. But i tend to chagne the games that i play rather quickly.
TheMasterCheaif
Animale crossind WW, Metroid prime hunters, once I get my credit card in the mail for Xbox-live I will be playing,Halo 2, ESPN 2k5, and many more from my Xbox collection, and by the way what a wonderful thread you decided to make I think it shoud be pinned.
rightclickscott
TheMasterCheaif wrote:
and by the way what a wonderful thread you decided to make I think it shoud be pinned.

Thanks, I'm glad looseballs rezed it.
occ_mikey
Few months ago my friend told me about some cool game called ogame.It's based on a browser and you can play it everywhere without downloading it. Simply go to http://www.ogame.org and register at one of the 27 universes.You have to built spaceships and destroy other's ships in order to steal their metal and crystal. Check it out! I can't stop playing it!
absolutdani
1.- Counter Strike Source. The best online first person shooter created ever.

2.- IL2 Sturmovik + Forgotten Battles + AEP + Pacific Fighters: The best WW2 Air Combat game ever created, for single player and Online. You must really check this one!!!

These are in-game screenshots:

And a short but intense video of the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpQM1gVotHM
looseballs
looseballs wrote:
at the start:
Halo
Halo CE
Stronghold 2
Call of Duty Multiplayer
Battlefield 1942 (With both Expansions)
Battlefield Vietnam (With Expansion)
F.E.A.R. Multiplayer
C&C Renegade
Guildwars

That is it for now. Check Out My Xfire Profile

Oh, now im also playing:
America's Army a little

K, another update,
World of Warcraft
The Lord of the Rings - The Battle for Middle-Earth
Starwars Battlefront II
C&C Generals
C&C Generals - Zero Hour

More Games, I think...
SilkRoad Online
ElderScrolls1 Arena
Metal Knights
Star Knights
Morrowind
Call of Duty Single Player
NCAA Championship Run 2006
Cabela's Big Game Hunter Alaskain Adventure 10 Annaverary Edition
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2006 Season
Battlefield 2 Demo

keep checkin back here - http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-54277-3.html
iv made a lot of updates Wink
Insanity
I've just been playing Starcraft again, and now I'm drawn to Warcraft 3 and it's campaign.
Lord_crash
Most time i play Counter Strike 1.6 online. sometimes i play browsergames like monstersgame or ragnarok. if i have a better charackter i play diablo 2 online, but i have not much timee to play.

ok my friens see you another time in this forum

by
ItsWesley
Recently I've been playing a lot of Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops online, its such a great game, though it can get a little repetetive with the limited variety of levels, but for a portable game its great.
Futile
I play GuildWars, Battlefield and Ghost Recon
DILLIGAF
I play GW and Knight Online. Mainly Knight Online.
inferno2211
I'm currently playing Gears of War online and Saint's Row.
RicardoRA3D
I'm playing Priston Tale! Wink
medhunter
Just F.E.A.R.....

I have somewhat a limited bandweath: 1MB/256KB

I tried BF2 but I like SP more and more.

I am sure FIFA 2007,NFS carbon are great online experience
jchang
bots and 9dragons but not a lot i had to do other things and takes time
medievalman26
Still play Dragonfable and Adventurequest. Now I started back up with Starcraft and Warcraft 2. I just started playing Republic commando online and some other games.
Sickness
I only play on line with Commandos Strike Force, and I don't need anything else Twisted Evil
jay84h
Counter-Strike: Source
hsiehstanley83
i use to play aoe3
moonblade
World of Warcraft - The Burning Crusade for most part... Addictive bugger it is... And Gothic at the moment.
endless
i'm playing lots of online games, here are a few:
bitefight - you can play it at bitefight.org or bitefight.nl, you can choose either being a werewolf and a vampire, you can hunt and fight people of the other sort, also you cna work on the graveyard, i suggest you doing that for the first 24 hours, so u get nice starting money to train.
ogame - you can play it at ogame.org or ogame.nl, it's a spac based game in wich you cna upgrade your mines buildign a fleet and show your the best commander of fleets!
runescape - everone know
travian - played i but dunno how it works
taht were just some of em
medievalman26
Still play Dragonfable and Adventurequest, Starcraft, Warcraft 2. I just recreated my accountb on battlenet for Diablo 2 so I am going to be playing that one soon. Does anyone know if it is even worth my time to play Star Wars EAW online?
mansonivan
i playing dancing game. not bad. but i think only in asia country and china. not sure whether they oledi open for other country or not. the website is http://www.9you.com
Dosky
To the moment I play to Ragnarok online, a beautiful game online where you can make so many friends... Very Happy
Vinas
I usually flick between what I'm playing, but lately I've played nothing else but Battlefield 2142. Occasionally I'll hop onto Guild Wars, which used to be my top played game (still is, according to xfire - but it's missing 300+ hours of playtime when I didn't have xfire).
Blu_Spykz
I have just (finally) completed Path of Neo. I started it about a year ago, and when I got to the end boss, I was so unimpressed at it, I shelved the game.

Two nights ago, I got it back out again, completed it in 10minutes, and now it is up for sale.

On PC I am currently playing Unreal Tournament
On Ps2 I am currently playing Resident Evil 4 and "24"
adonai
1. World Of Warcraft
2. Ultima Online Smile
xj975
World of Warcraft (Until Warhammer comes out)
LostOverThere
NA GunZ, seeing international is so crowded with hackers, NA GunZ is more fun.
vaoger
QrafTee wrote:
Robbin wrote:

wow , you play alot of game!1
since you are bore of most of the game...
my advise.. play SEAL online!!
the game are awsome!1
it have combo function!1
its cute ( for girl n kid)
many updated will let your beg for more
will no get boring easy as more n more updated n item + quest!!
unlike maple the game are more cute n 3D with low requiredment to play!
mny differ event come in.. lsuch as halloween, christmas and many more..
otfen hav GM event
the only thing is that the game are to popular untill sometime you can get login!!
the monthly fee for the game are too n too expansive for common player!
the updaed are to much untill you had to open the game!!
more n more bot but will no hacker around!!
too many people KS ( Kill steal)
too lsmall map n the weather system something block your sight!

there ae pro n con for the game, but it worth a play!!
Bluedoll
I always say its not a game but . . . it is online and a lot of creative fun. Really liked the sims a few years back and played some airplane simulator games and liked them because as well as enjoyment I actually learned something that I could apply in real life although I may never fly an airplane. I really don’t like the kill, wreck and destroy games. I can understand though like a movie it’s a get away and work off some steam kind of thing. Works for me too but not on a regular basis so not a favourite.

What I am finding is I am using my creativity in 3d virtual reality, making objects, clothes, art and interacting with other people which in a way is a real social game. I like the realness. Using interactive virtual reality lot at the present. That’s what I do.
ShawnKelfonne
I play Guild Wars quite a bit. Along with that, I also play Graal Online, and Furcadia. At the current time, I'm also in the closed beta test for Granado Espada, which is a really fun game, but I don't see it being good enough to put a dent in WoW and Guild Wars, unless it ends up being free to play.

Aside from that, a friend is trying to get me to play iRO again. Blaaargh.
AnmlstcBhvr
anyone heard nukezone?
bhzh
I am addicted to Gears of War right now. But when Halo 3 comes out... well lets just say that I probably won't leave the house for a while
mattchun
I am a Freestyle fan now, it's a korean online basketball game. I don't know whether you guys can play it in english, but I think everyone who likes basketball should play it!
wabik90
Hmm... I am playing GunBound now and I think it is nice Very Happy
yhally
well i have so many games that I've played online, one of it is my all time favorite Ragnarök which is always releasing a new map, quest gears and so on.... my favorite character is Assasincross because of its capacity to handle to weapon at a time...

the next one is the O2Jam Philippines although I'm still level 11 there but i enjoy it every time im bored here in my house or while doing some project.

next one is the dance audition that also under the E-games like O2Jam, its also cool specially the dance step your character do when you beats the time for ever step. That is for choreograph category.

Rose Online and my character there is Brawler...

opps i forgot to mention the Freestyle!!! its also cool specially when you have a different skill hehehe!
qebab
Right now, only EVE Online and Planetarion. I used to play WoW as well, but got tired of it.
ItsWesley
Currently, crackdown for xbox 360, although my live subscription runs out in a few days so I'll be devoid of playing online for a little while!
jeromep
FlyFF ph ^_^

Anybody from FlyFF ph? PM please. ^_^
realkiller
i play most steam games and host game servers too love it i think of myself as a hardcore gamer lol Smile like its 2am now lol wont be inbed till i have a game lol wont sleep lol its like taking a babys hot milk away lol it wont sleep LOL Smile
Danielbeech
i play Runescape Embarassed and Knight online neither have very good graphics Rolling Eyes
carlokes
Hi there,

For almost two years, the only online game i have been playing is Guild Wars. I have every chapter of the game and when I decided to start playing it, leaving behind 5 years of Diablo 2 continuous play Smile, I decided that GW would be the only game I would waste my time on. Not even those web browser games changed my mind.

Although lately GW (at least the GvG part) is starting to annoy me in a way i would never imagine possible. So I'm starting to search for something else and i must admit the Warhammer Online is really something I will try once is out. I love the theme and being a Warhammer part-time player I was quite surprised to see the game evolving in a way that made de hesitate to continue playing Guild Wars.

Stay COol !!
hunnuh
Gunz and Tremulous.
matti05
Actually I play SilkRoad Online. It's my favourite game. My friends play FlyFF and COD 2 Multi. Seldom I play COD with my friends.

I also played in WOW some day, but he was bored me quickly.

SRO is the best Very Happy
Relnar
I'm currently focused on a single turn-based (very limited turn based, mind you) MMO-ish game called Urban Dead, I'm sure some people have heard of it.
Although I detest the lack of AP regeneration, Nexus War has implemented the exact same system, except it is 50x more entertaining and engrossing, it is still fun to kill some zombies and defend the last bastions of humanity...
I'd seriously recommend it if you want a laid-back game that you only need to access for a short time each day.
Urban Dead
legion
can I call Xymyx an online game? Laughing

yes i can ... it's so addictive; you forget about chess when you play Xymyx Twisted Evil
vaoger
well i now play...
Gamee Online
Gunbound
Diablo 2 : lord of destruction (hamachi)
Jx online
Jx2 online
Jy online
Jy 2 online
maple online ( rarely)
Ghost online
Flyff kr( rarelly)
wow (pending for my reload card)
guild war ( played by my sis)
lineage 1 n 2 ( stoped playing... no money to but its reload)
knight online
ryl online
thats all....
darth_revan
Hmm...

Command & Conquer: Renegade, best online FPS game ever! (no, UT is better, i know)
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, you feel the saber! There IS the saber, exsiting as much as you!

And, i WILL play UT 2007, whatever the cost!
medievalman26
Still same as before but now I am trying out WoW.
pacslim
secondlife
eve online
both games i play regurly Wink Arrow
play on gamerz happy gaming to u all Laughing
lucoquinha
dofusdemon
lucoquinha
dofusdemon é um server pirata de dfofus
Andreid
There's a new online game named crossfire. It is similar to counterstrike. So counterstrike players will love this one.I play it with my colleagues
ribozon
currently playing heroes of newerth and wolfteam but im thinking of starting to play wow which i have never played before. people say wow > life but eh i want to play and try it.

the races are seem to be insteresting for me afaik trolls human taurens etc. ill read some guides about it and try to learn the game Razz
QrafTee
Right now I'm playing League of Legends. I just got my copy of Starcraft II, but I won't be playing it online for a while.
amperx
currently playing starcraft2, and wow, i guess sc2 experience is still new so im playing it more often, anybody up for practice game? just pm me Very Happy
smsmcfarland
I'm currently playing -

World of Warcraft

Counter-Strike: Source

Ragnarok Online - Valkyre Server

Farmville....

Thats about it Smile
nigam
the online games that i most played are crossfire, starcraft2, crazy kart to name a few...
LostOverThere
Team Fortress 2.

Still.
rayxzero
I'm still playing Heroes of Newerth on Garena my only online games installed on my PC.
Alpha118
I'm currently playing:

Starcraft 2 (I really reccomend it for anyone who like RTS's)
World of Warcraft
Counter strike: Source
Call of Duty Modern Warfare
saratdear
Two delightful games - Magic Pen and Bloxorz

Both are of a 'use your brain a lot' type.
LostOverThere
Still been playing a fair bit of Team Fortress 2 as of late.

Yeah, I'm a bum.
tingkagol
LostOverThere wrote:

Yeah, I'm a bum.

Well, I'm STILL playing Diablo 2, so I guess I win in the bum sweepstakes.
cheese
I was playing warcraft for a bit, but then I got bored with all the training needed to level up.
LostOverThere
tingkagol wrote:
LostOverThere wrote:

Yeah, I'm a bum.

Well, I'm STILL playing Diablo 2, so I guess I win in the bum sweepstakes.

Whoa, that's cool. The bum sweepstake is all yours! Smile
kayque
I play left 4 dead 2 on steam, and alll I can say is, if you like, gore, decapitations, and body parts flying the game is for you
kacsababa

Razz
QrafTee
Well I'm still playing League of Legends. I haven't found anything else that captivates me online. I've also been playing Fallout New Vegas; wouldn't it be nice if a Fallout game was multiplayer--aside from Fallout Online which is probably a monthy subscription pay-to-play MMO.
LostOverThere
kayque wrote:
I play left 4 dead 2 on steam, and alll I can say is, if you like, gore, decapitations, and body parts flying the game is for you

Unless you live in Australia... Wink
jamesparker
Playing nothing, no game, just working and working and working
Pippo90
I used to play OGame, and apparently it's still alive and well! Surprised
Phm4pnd
WoW, DotA
grofet
Right now i like to play monster match on the bluestacks android emulator. I don't have any android mobile phone / smart phone right now, so i'm using emulator to run the game. The game need internet connection to start the game. If there is no internet connection, the game can't run. Simple game but addicting. It's like pokemon game.
Adalew
Right now i'm playing The walking dead, and some small games of android
Josso
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer
codersfriend
I'm playing war commander
k_s_baskar
I used to play card game online to win cash at www.rummy.tk
(think only indians can play cash games)