FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Halloween music

jarnbrott
Hi do you know if there is some halloween music, with screems and ghots sounds? It would be fun to have. I havent found any
rightclickscott
The Monster Mash FTW.

Honestly, though, I don't think there are any good songs at all directed towards Halloween, and now I fear for my life that crappy emo bands are creating dark songs about how depressing Halloween is. I mean, you get f*cking candy for god's sake. People say I'm alittle to old for Halloween, but I say you can't put an age limit on candy.
Dezrok
Most obvious song:

This is Halloween - The Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack
Srs2388
the exorcist theme is pretty cool
ThornsOfSorrow
Their music doesn't have screams and ghost sounds, but Midnight Syndicate has some great Halloween music. They're very atmospheric and, well...Halloween-like. You can listen to them on their MySpace, if you're interested: http://www.myspace.com/midnightsyndicate
TomS
Rol*X - Let me hear u scream

This song was made for one of the greatest and biggest halloween parties in germany. The Halloween-Partyzone at "Kunstpark Ost" in Munich.
It has a great scream in it. Good song. Really
achene
Hehe. What about Helloween - Halloween?
anxiety1
monster mash!!

or goth music

cradle of filth

etc
Magicman
Thriller by Micheal Jackson... not my favorite artist in the world but the song fits a halloween theme.
fashioncrimewave
The Misfits - Halloween and Halloween II.

actually about 99% of Misfits songs are about movie monsters. pretty good halloween music. it makes me laugh mostly, but it rocks.
shinnoyami
did anyone hear the new version of This is Halloween by Marilyn Manson? It's a cover from Nightmare Before Christmas. It's pretty good, I'd also suggest some other danny elfman songs, or maybe even Schoolyard Heroes?