FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What Program do you use to design in?

Relic1212
What Software do you like to use to design your web-sites in?
I use KoolMoves, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop. Shocked
S3nd K3ys
Relic1212 wrote:
What Software do you like to use to design your web-sites in?
I use KoolMoves, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop. Shocked

You bought all those apps?? OMG!

I use notepad, Gimp and NVU

I spend zero dollars and can do just as much as you can. And you paid a shit load for your Adobe stuff. (right? Wink )
egbert
Just notepad and Gimp here. That's really all I need. Sometimes if I want sound I'll use like Audacity, but that's almost never.

I've gotten pretty good at notepad and The GIMP.

Wth you need Adobe stuff for?

The GIMP > Photoshop
and
notepad > anything else, like frontpage

Since the pen is mightier than the sword, the pen would also be mighter than a pen of the same weight as a sword.
loryl
I use notepad and Adobe Photoshop.

I've tried to use Gimp, but I could never get used to it. Besides, my school has Photoshop installed on their computers already, so money/buying Photoshop hasn't ever been a concern for me. I guess I'm stuck with Adobe products.
yy1124
A text editor, and Fireworks/Photoshop...
Still trying to get use to GIMP and InkScap at the moment
warallthetm
I use Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Flash 8, Macromedia Dreamweaver (mostly for css stuff), and notepad. Which BTW i didnt pay a dime for because i have connections with friends who live in other countries where you can buy that stuff for $5.00 (it was a birthday present)
rfwrangler
With me it depends on what I am working on at the time. I use PaintShopPro, Adobe PhotoShop, DreamWeaver MX, Crimson Notepad, and notepad. I write alot of PHP in Magma Studio as well. I use a variety of progs to do a variety of tasks. It just depends on what I need to do when I am working on various projects.
tomardern
I use Dreamweaver 8, Flash 8, Fireworks 8, Photoshop CS2, Auadacity
warallthetm
why would you need audacity for webpages (unless you use audio for flash)
Dragate
I do not know why my dad even has an adobe disk, but I use adobe o.o

He has like every adobe program ever. I also have front page, just because he has like office 2000...

I use notpad for most of things, but I use front page sometimes to preview things easily.
I also use A LOT of photoshop.
brilliantbeauty
Notepad, photoshop. MSN to bother people when I get sick of coding.
Marston
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-39720.html

Please look at search the forums to see if your topic has already been posted...
Kyoushu
I use Adobe Photoshop CS for designing/splicing and Dreamweaver 8 for coding(with table layouts). Then if it's css I use Adobe Photoshop CS for the design and Dreamweaver 8 for the coding.
Marston
Kyoushu wrote:
I use Adobe Photoshop CS for designing/splicing and Dreamweaver 8 for coding(with table layouts). Then if it's css I use Adobe Photoshop CS for the design and Dreamweaver 8 for the coding.

Marston wrote:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-39720.html

Please look at search the forums to see if your topic has already been posted...
Seriously.
Muslim4life
hey everybody, anyone that needs help on how to make a web site on wat program, i recommand you to use macromedia dreamweaver its cheap and very easy to use. trust me coz i hav tried.

ty
Traveller
Please search before mindlessly creating duplicates of an existing topic

-close-