FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Jedi Knight Jedi Academy

WOTW
Anyone play? I love the game its fun because its also a good place to talk cause you don't like have to go "blow up the base" or something
you can just sit around and talk, or duel and stuff. Theres also alot of great mods out.
reddishblue
Yes indead that was a good game, now my friend has it because a lost a game he loaned me but still it was very fun.
I love destroying ineccent droids Very Happy
linkman2004
Dude, Jedi Academy owns. And I'm almost amazed that somebody other than me plays it. Razz Meh, just kidding. Wink

My favorite part about it would probably have to be the modding aspect. I love making my own maps and stuff, and downloading other people's maps to play is also a blast.
darth_revan
if you are playing that game on-line, download JA+ and one more third party stuff, which i dont remember. You can listen to music with it.

RPG servers surely own!

I can't kill Kyle on Jedi Master difficulty. But using saber is funny in Jedi Academy... Every SW fan should play..
Ghost900
ya I got this game and I like how you can make a char but is that because it is a RPG?

Graphics are a little old but its a old game but it was still very fun for me to play.
Juparis
An old game, but still lots of fun. Unfortunately I haven't played it in months because my only computer that could handle it gave out (actually it's a laptop, and only the monitor isn't working).

More recently, I've been obsessed with the Xbox360 games. But dang, modding on JKA was so much fun. Very Happy
codersfriend
I just played that a few weeks ago. Way Better than Jedi Knight II,. Although I wished there were more levels Smile
Pande
Not as good as jk2. But yeah, you could say that I play it. Very Happy I've been modding the game for years.

Check out http://www.moviebattles.com/ and http://www.terrangaming.com/projects/jkg/about

the latter mod I am a mapper for.
Ankhanu
I remember Jedi Academy being pretty kick-ass for the time, but, I don't think it'd stand up anymore... As I recall, there wasn't a tonne of freedom of action, and it was a little railroad-y.