FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PS3 or Xbox 360

Which will be better??
PS3
43%
 43%  [ 7 ]
Xbox 360
56%
 56%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 16

GOD13
PS3 or Xbos 360 which do you think will be better?????
pacsey
xbox360
Whong
PS3, but Wii is the best, I must say!Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy Wii will win everyone of those!
Klaw 2
none is the best one has better shooters other has better racing games etc, but I will buy an XboX 360 next year Very Happy
sgwreviews
I voted xbox360. I personally don't like the pricing of the PS3, it's rediculous. And by the way. I saw some screenshot of the PS3. It were screenshots from Oblivion.
Now let me tell you, I have Oblivion for PC, and I don't have high end system, but my graphics look WAY better then the new screenshot from PS3. Why are people so happy about PS3?
Freecel
xbox360
TarsajumaClan
My vote goes to the 360
Agent ME
My vote was to the 360.

The Halo Series and Xbox Live are things I don't think I could live without in a console.
nf777
PS3 all the way cuz the features like , bluetooth 2 , high res and blue ray.
Dj Redrum
I perfer the Playstation 3 alot more to the 360 as i've never got interested in the X-Box mainly for the size of the pad that put me off as it was to big same for the console.

Plus the playstation always has alot better selection of games for the quality and type.
eLto
If microsoft were a bit more experienced on the console market, they might do it for me. I'll be going with a PS3, and there's loads of reasons for it. Better controller is one, but then again, EVERYTHING we might debate/discuss in here is a matter of taste. The only certain thing is that the ps3 will be the most powerful. not necessarily the most sold, or most entertaining, but hardware wise, it WILL be the best. Also, IMO the 360 was released too soon to hold it's ground.
titus4
ps3 360 sucks i played it at my friends and i was like wow im bored. all we wver play is halo any way so i dont need to just buy a more expensive one
Codeman1
I dont like xbox and ps3 gonna have way better grpahics than the 360.
william
I'm surprised to see Microsoft's Xbox 360 winning this poll against Sony's Playstation 3. I think it might be price. Though, I choose Playstation 3 because it has a ton of true next generation technology. This includes Bluray, Cell, Bluetooth (surprised the 360's controllers use a frequency of 2.4 GHz, and not Bluetooth like the PS3 and Wii) and more. The Xbox 360 can't even output full 1080p resolution because it lacks HDMI. Anyway, I overall choose the Playstation 3 (along with the Wii) but I doubt it will be the big winner in the seventh generation of consoles. (I predict the Wii will win.)