FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone stamp collecting?

Winterborne
Hello! I don't really collect stamps all that much, but i recently came across some rather old one's that are from the 50s I believe.

I was wondering if anyone knew alot about stamp collecting or what the price range was to sell them, perhaps on E-Bay? I might look later today, but I was just curious if anyone else might know or want them. If your interested, you can alway pm me, and I can get some pictures up this week.
jasmine
I used to collect stamps as a child. But I grew tired of searching for other stamps to add to my collection. And as email came to the world, I grew less and less interested. Still, my stamps are with me in a box in my room and I never let anyone see them for fear they might take some of my rare ones without my knowing it. HAHAHAHAHA
Rico
Sorry can’t help you there, I did a little collecting as a kid but never really developed a feeling for it – don’t all kids collect stamps at one time or another?
funstuff1501
I have been thinking about beginning, I have a book that my grandfather left me, it was of all countries before 1950. I just really have no idea how to get started or how much money this will involve.
zyee
i used to collect last time, is intersting . but unfortunatelly, mail system become very very unpopular in my country, i had not been recieving a mail since 2 year ago...
indianinworld
I used to Collect stamps during my childhood days. Then after sometime i gave my collections to one of my Cousin.

Believe me - I don't even know, if it is an Original Stamp or a Fake one - But used to have it in my Collectors Book.
jasmine
Looking at mall stores though, I see stamps sold at such expensive prices, makes me think if anybody even buys them. @_@

Wonder if I sell mine though. Would I earn a lot? Smile
lalune
I used to collect them, but they got too much to keep and I'd stopped completely... but I do have some really old first day covers...
nf777
i used to collect he PEPSI CARDS about u know superheroes from marvel
Discovery
I have a stamp collection, but I don't purposely go out and buy stamps for my collection. I like collecting foreign stamps.
funnyerror
I have a stamp collection from when I was young. I used to buy all kinds of stamps and I still have a ton of them. But due to this wonderful thing called email, I haven't been to the post office and haven't bought stamps in years. It's kind of a dead hobby for me.

-JC
indianinworld
funnyerror wrote:
I have a stamp collection from when I was young. I used to buy all kinds of stamps and I still have a ton of them. But due to this wonderful thing called email, I haven't been to the post office and haven't bought stamps in years. It's kind of a dead hobby for me.

-JC

Yes you are very much true.... Embarassed