FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Comment on the Icon

Gerry Boy
Hi, i'm new member here. I'm very happy, could join frihost Very Happy. I have read some comment here, and i think i have some suggestion. Could you (webmaster?) add/modify icon that easily to recognize. Example, icon for post. I have to click and surf back and forth in your web, before i could find icon for posting. Because many similar icon in your page, that make user confuse Confused. Ok, thank you... Razz
Bockman
Gerry Boy, this is a forum and for you to reply or create new topics you need to see what you're doing first. the idea here is NOT to "post-at-will".

You need to enter the subforums and read the topics already created in those subforums. when inside a topic, you'll have the button to reply to that specific thread.
If you intend to create a new topic you use the , wich you already did.

Remember (and this IS important!), do NOT create new topics without using the Search option first.

Before you start posting, you should get familiar with the forums and with the way it works.

Be Well Cool
Blaster
Bockman wrote:
Gerry Boy, this is a forum and for you to reply or create new topics you need to see what you're doing first. the idea here is NOT to "post-at-will".

You need to enter the subforums and read the topics already created in those subforums. when inside a topic, you'll have the button to reply to that specific thread.
If you intend to create a new topic you use the , wich you already did.

Remember (and this IS important!), do NOT create new topics without using the Search option first.

Before you start posting, you should get familiar with the forums and with the way it works.

Be Well Cool

And if you want to quote a topic like i just did with bockmans you use the button. This can be created to quote users ideas or things like that. Also you should use the Button if you where the last person to post in a topic and you want to add/remove information from this.