FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Questions

vaughands
I have a few Questions....

1. Will FriHost allow me to upload my Game Made form another Program to be uploaded here without it being Traffic Problems it is about 20MB in size

2. If the game is aloud to be Hosted is it Possible for me to even fit it on these Servers?
Bondings
If I understand correctly you want to host a file (a game) for download on your website and it is 20MB big? If you made it or are allowed to distribute it by the copyright holder, then it is allowed. You'll need to upload it with ftp as a browser will most likely give up before you reach the end.
vaughands
The Copyrighted Owner would be lets see..
Well i made it with TK3 so i guess then its aloud?
Many people host there Games on Webbies i was just wondering if this Site would support it Smile
Thank You for your help
P.S Whats the MIm posts per week
Bondings
vaughands wrote:
The Copyrighted Owner would be lets see..
Well i made it with TK3 so i guess then its aloud?
Many people host there Games on Webbies i was just wondering if this Site would support it Smile
Thank You for your help
P.S Whats the MIm posts per week

If you made it yourself, then yes it's allowed. However please note that there is a maximum of 10GB of traffic, meaning there will be a maximum of 400-500 downloads per month.

About the posts, you need to keep your points positive. If you are hosted, one point per day is deducted or your points are reset to 45 (if above). You get between 1 and 4 points per post. Something like 20 posts or more per month should be enough.
vaughands
Thank you for your assistance.
It was very greatly appricated since i can only visit the site twice a week il keep up 2 Posts for everyday im not able to log on...
Or at least try