FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Let me see your spread

S3nd K3ys
Not your bed spread, your house. http://local.live.com (Use birds eye view for recent satillite images)

Here's mine.

It's from last winter. You can see the dirt track I carved when I moved there, my trailer, my jeep (barely, it's brown), and I only moved there last year so the sat images are pretty new.
hlavco

I use Google Earth. Your thing only had a far view of my house. Since that picture was taken (about two years ago I'd say) we've added a room on to it. The little cursor is in a tricky spot, so if you're not sure, my house is the middle one, with the round pool behind it.
ncwdavid
I live in Ireland and Im not able to zoom in close enough to see my house or even my town.
Blaster
Mine isn't a good picture. But thats a nice trailer S3nd K3ys. We all know thats all that is on your property... and you don't even own it. You rent it... Its too nice to be your home...
Agent ME
The picture of my area is about 15 years old, and there's a huge tree covering it in the picture. Hopefully they'll take a new pic soon, as the tree is gone now - for quite a few years now.
Blaster
Yea where i live my house wasn't built when they took that picture... Even if so you can't see the whole thing its that big....
S3nd K3ys
Blaster wrote:
Mine isn't a good picture.

You can put lipstick on a pig... Wink

Quote:
But thats a nice trailer S3nd K3ys. We all know thats all that is on your property... and you don't even own it. You rent it... Its too nice to be your home...

Yep. That trailer is where I live all right... when I'm at the desert or the
beach or the redwoods or the race track or the football game or the or the
or the. It's nice to have a second home. Wink

Here's the trailer at my old house.

Here's my old back yard.

Here's my new back yard before I put in the racetrack.

(That home BETTER be nice for my $632,000.00 Shocked )

:edit:

LoL, I just noticed you can see the two blue tarps covering the sand rail and the speed boat. Very Happy
fromegame
My house is not sharp enough to see it from Google Earth, unfortunately. So can't post a pic here Crying or Very sad
Blaster
What is the race track for exactly and if you tell me to race i will kick your ass.

Yea i'll say you have a nicer house then me... but thats because i dont' own my own house i am stuck with my parents still me being only 14.

I live in a trailer when we go riding my quad i actually have a some what decent picture of that. My house though i don't.

http://imagetubes.com/uploads/eec82b22ea.jpg

And know i am not in that picture. That is my sister and my cousin. But that shows what it looks like a little bit.
S3nd K3ys
Blaster wrote:
What is the race track for exactly and if you tell me to race i will kick your ***.

It's for me and my kids to ride around. Duh. Rolling Eyes

J/k, I couldn't resist. Laughing

I have (for the kids, 18months and 3yrs old) an electric quad, an electric jeep, an electric motor cycle, bicycles, tricycles, (and for others, I have) the kid's gas quad, my bicycles, an enduro, and a couple of mini-rails. (I also have a sand rail with a 2276cc VW motor that's waaaay too big to go around that track). My son's cousins sometimes bring their dirt bikes up and ride. They're 8 years old. We also spend time walking around it. Some times at night with flashlights looking for frogs and stuff. Some times we sit under that oak towards the top and play trucks in the dirt. (Yes, I like to play trucks, and do it often!) Kids are so much fun. Very Happy
Loghete

I just love the photo quality Rolling Eyes

The quality in Live Local is useless. Where I live it is same as in Google Maps, but for example in Stockholm it's the same quality as in the above picture, but in Google maps it's really good, you can even see cars.
jongoldsz
I would post a pic, but the sattilite image of my area is only in black and white. XD. The sattilite should take another pics, some times soon, I hope.