FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Supersize Me

Arianne
Supersize Supersize the American Way..

So, I watched Superize Me recently.. whaddya guys think about it?

I myself think that Supersize Me was a dang mmm good documentary and it's really educational too. Supersize Me's footage was put together very well and I liked the fact that this movie is based on something we all love but know is bad for us- fast food.

Fast food is good, it's fast, it's fat. This movie clearly explains how we are damaging our health just by eating fast food. And think about it, it took the guy a month to gain who knows how many pounds and several months to lose the same amount of weight- AND HE HAD TO BE VEGAN TOO.

Hm, yeah.. what about you guys?
Monkeydog
Well i'm sure the only reason he ate vegan was because of his Fiancee

anyways i had to watch it in my health class and it was good...
Arianne
Monkeydog wrote:
Well i'm sure the only reason he ate vegan was because of his Fiancee

anyways i had to watch it in my health class and it was good...

Yeah that's true but think about it if he wasn't vegan.. haha, it would take longer.
Monkeydog
I started watching that 30 Days show when it came on FX its pretty good i liked it sadly i started missing it for some reason...its on tonight i should watch it...
homg
i just watched that today, actually. i personally don't like fast food. i probably eat it once every few months, but only taco bell. and i don't drink soda.
chotch2
A great movie, so influental for me and mcdonalds
I love how after the movie came out mcd's came out with healthy adult meals
babaoriley821
Even though this was a great documentry and showed that truly McDonalds is one of the main reasons that Americans are dying from obesity, I still can bring myself to stop eating McDonalds.

There must be something wrong with us.
alkady
That movie was hilarious, McSweets, McTummy Ache, McHeadache. I dont know how much more of this McLanguage I can take. It must be a great McFaith to be able to McTalk on a McForum with you McPosters.
schu1162
I used to eat at Rotten Ronnies about 5 times a week when I was in school. I was always late for class and short on money, so McSomethings were always a good option.

This movie changed my life!!!!!!!!! After watching "Supersize Me" I went approximately 4 months without even entering a McDonalds. However I have relapsed since ommitting fast food from my diet. That clever clown has found yet another way to addict me to his food......DVD's!!!!!!!!! I go into McNasty's about 4 to 5 times a week now, but just for Redbox rentals. The only thing is if I go get a DVD on an empty stomach, I am very tempted to relapse (and have twice).

For anyone who is a fast food addict, I have a solution to your problem. Next time you go to McDonald's grab the "Nutrition Information" brochures they now have readily available (thanks to Spurlock). MEMORISE THAT INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alkady
schu1162 wrote:

For anyone who is a fast food addict, I have a solution to your problem. Next time you go to McDonald's grab the "Nutrition Information" brochures they now have readily available (thanks to Spurlock). MEMORISE THAT INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or they can have their last McSupper and McEnd all this McNonsense.
ace1
Nice Movie. It was an interesting experiment. Started to get pretty dangerous towards the end, but that made it more exciting and realistic. Very Happy
wslinker
Loved the film, and his later show " 30 days ".
lowman39
we watch the movie in school, as a part of health class...it was pretty good