FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

South African

pollux1er
I want to meet southa african for a friendship relation. I am a cameroonain. Those who are interested please let's me know by leaving an adress for me to join you
mike_phi
Hi there thats pritty far from South Africa, are you currently living in South Africa or are you still in Camaroon, just out of interest why explicitly a South African among all the girls in the world you have to choose from.

I am not a south African but i would be interested to know, I also wonder why people look for specific nationalities as aposed to just finding someone from somewhere thats beautifull loving and caring in to you

cheers Mic
pollux1er
I'm not in South Africa. Presently I live in Cameroon. My specificity resides on the facts that I love that country; and my dream is to go there one day. Besides, my interest is also to speak a lot english. Because I am normally French. I which to improve my english. Thanks if you can help me. And to have a penfriend from south africa is also welcome.
mike_phi
Hi there thanks for the reply, I understand your point and you are right it is a fantastic coutry with beautifull views and peopl and there are all the thinngs to see and do out there.

I was there for a one year contract and it was fantastic really loved it if you looking for a pen freind or love I recommend you try one of the news pares there, they normall have columns for love and stuff.

try Sunday Times, Cape Argus, Herald, Cape Adds (free to advertise here), I know that not everybody does the internet thing down there allot more read the news paper.

Anyway good luck and I wish you all the best, out of interest which is your favourite city

cheers Mic
pollux1er
Thanks for the information you are giving me. What I really need is a web site were i can meet them...
noliver
You should really Gooogle for that ... but I will help you out with one that is free.

http://safreedating.co.za/
pollux1er
Thanks for the link Noliver. I've already registered to that site. I'm waiting for the link you promised.