FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server 1 Down?

garionw
I have been on this site today twice and on both attempts got the same error message that usually appears on server 2.

Are there any problems with server 1 at the moment?
Bondings
garionw wrote:
I have been on this site today twice and on both attempts got the same error message that usually appears on server 2.

Are there any problems with server 1 at the moment?

Not that I know of. It seems to be running fine at the moment.
sandmanxyz
I have some problems too. The message is this:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@bleed.frihost.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I dont know if it is a problem in my site only but I didnt do anything with code or my folders for a week.I dont know what could be wrong.
Bondings
Check the file permissions and change 777 to 755 wherever possible. Also all directives in .htaccess files related to php configuration (not mod_rewrite and similar) should be placed in php.ini files.
sandmanxyz
thanks.Im gonna check it right now