FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fate of unactivated account

bambholebaba
I registered in the forum, went to my mail, found no message to activate my account. Tried again and informed that the user name has been taken ! Then I registered myself by changing the user name, found the activation message and became a member now ! Now, I find both the user names in directory ! What will be the fate of my first account ? Is there any way to activate that account ?
tidruG
bambholebaba wrote:
I registered in the forum, went to my mail, found no message to activate my account. Tried again and informed that the user name has been taken ! Then I registered myself by changing the user name, found the activation message and became a member now ! Now, I find both the user names in directory ! What will be the fate of my first account ? Is there any way to activate that account ?

Could you please PM me the username of your first account?
Most likely, I'll be deleting it... rules state that you are only allowed ONE account, both for forums as well as hosting.
bambholebaba
I shall PM you later on. But I wanted to know what will hapen to that account if I don't mention about it ? There must be some time limit or anything like that, which can assure the fate of such accounts. I think I may have mis spelt my e-mail id or the e-mail could not have found the proper path in network some where and this is not the unusual incidence.
tidruG
PM received, account deleted.

As far as I know, the account just remains suspended, neither fully registered nor available...
I don't think there's a time limit, because we don't delete old forum accounts, either.

Anyway, I'm going to -close- this issue now as it's been sorted