FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost News Update needed....

LostOverThere
...I personally think the News on the Frihost website should be updated. The last news reported was in July, 2005. That was over a year ago, and it just seems...well, almost dead, if people just goto the Frihost website (and not forum).

You should either update the News Section, or just when someone clicks on the news section, it just takes them to the Anoncement Forum.

Anyone with me?
scotty
Yes I agree a bit of news would be good just to see what's going on behind the scenes at Frihost. A blog could work well? I'd read it.
william
Yeah, I definitely agree with that. And, like LostOverThere said, it might be better if the link took you to the announcements forum. The thing is, there is a chance some people might think this host is dead unless they actually see the forum.
LostOverThere
So, what do ya say, Bondings?
scotty
Read this post.

I think although not directly related it does tell us something, he doesn't have time. Anyway I'd still like to see a blog!
Bondings
I abandoned the news section quite a while ago. I was planning to keep the page, but have some different system, but I never got to actually making it.
illegalhost
Hehe. Maybe we could just get rid of the News page!! Just a Latest Announcement/News will do the trick, mate! Basically, both are really, quite identical, in more ways than none. when you have News, that is actually also an Announcement. When there is Announcement, it is also News! Would be great to add some fUn in the News section too. Maybe highlighting some of the funnny/comical errors the mods have made while they try to come up with a new tool for us. It doesn't necessarily be a "Once it's completed, it'll be posted" kinda stuff man. We are all living in the digital age. It's good to let us guys know how you mods are doing.