FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pumpkin Choppin' Fun!

odinstag
My buddy Jim.

Me.

MMAI Blog
RhysAndrews
Rather confused here. But very cool. I take it this is a movie? Because I can only see the first frame.. "A 14 swords production". Oh well, that one frame was very entertaining.

-Rhys
odinstag
Click on the image and a movie plays.

If not you are blocking the window that opens to play it in.
mschnell
I'm not going to lie, I found this strange, yet very interesting. It looks pretty rewarding. There's nothing quite like the satisfaction you get from destroying things. It kindof reminds me of that scene in Pulp Fiction...
odinstag
Well, I hope they get better. I like to break stuff.

We are looking into things that are good for chopping and abundant.

We are thinking maybe wet cardboard rolled up will do the trick.

ButI like pumpkins and watermelons.
Aless
I thought this was going to be a thread about Halloween...
a.Bird
You guys are obviously highly skilled ninjas. May I ask whose dojo you trained in?
bdoneck
No offense but those videos are very boring. I know it must have been a lot of fun to chop pumpkins like that because I definately enjoy breaking stuff and blowing things up, but the videos are just really boring. The slow motion parts are way too slow and I just couldn't sit through them so I turned it off.
odinstag
bdoneck,

Sorry it bored you so bad.

The slow motion is really more for us that did the chopping anyway. you can see the spots we messed up in easier slowed down.

a.Bird,

My buddy studied under RBWI back in the 80's. We are not really swordsmen. Like I needed to say that.

We just like to chop stuff for fun. Plus it is practice that we desprately need. I am very rusty and JIm hasn't cut a target in many years. To busy in the war on terror.

Next weekend we may do a repeat. So stay tuned.

I'll try to make it less boring.