FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is it possible to make Mambo CMS searchable in Google?

dark_paladin
Hi, I am using Mambo CMS and I am wondering if I can make it searchable in Google... Does anyone know how?
ldnet
hey can you post a link to your site, right now im using e107 ive tryed mambo out but i dotn know lol wasnt really happy about it. just let me check yours out.
dark_paladin
This is my team site: ttp://www.technotics.o-wh.com I can find it in MSN search but not in google...
newaira
dark_paladin wrote:
Hi, I am using Mambo CMS and I am wondering if I can make it searchable in Google... Does anyone know how?

Do you mean indexed by Google?

Submit your site to http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl .

Exchange links with other websites that are already indexed by Google. Eventually you're site will be indexed too.

Just be patient.
Balkanboy
If you think to make Mambo better indexed by search engines you should search for url rewrite mods for mambo. That makes url's search engine friendly.
srijit
this is kind of old topic, but here goes.
yes you can get SEF urls with joomla/mambo. there are free components like 404SEF and opensef.org and paid ones like SEF advanced. also the built in SEO of joomla / mambo is good.