FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Add Translation to Your Site and Get 30 Frih

Donutey
Using code from my guide How to Add Translation to Your Website/Blog choose one of the three options for your site, and you get 30 Frih.

The catch is that you have to leave the "Add This" (unobtrusive) link in the code. For that you get automatic translation and increased readership. All FriHost accounts have PHP so it should work (I'll help if you need it.) There is absolutely no maintenance involved, the url of the page is automatically inserted.

If you don't want the 30 Frih, you can remove the "Add this" link if you want.

As soon as I've confirmed your site has one of the three options for translation, I'll send the 30 Frih along.

Note: If your site is well-developed, I may go higher on the Frih. Rolling Eyes
tamilparks
are u telling that it will translate any language to any language for example i am having http://www.funworld.frih.net/tamil/ webpage how it will diplay in english can you tell me i think the english language may be changed to other language but tamil cannot be changed to other language is it correct or not can you ples reply
linexpert
to answer tamilparks question, only German Spanish French Italian Portuguese Arabic Japanese Korean Chinese will be translated.
Donutey
Go to google translate and you can see all the availabe language combinations. I'll make a custom version with any of those language combinations for your website.