FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

***Outlook 2003 Help***

heady233
Hey, sorry about the stars in the title, but I need this topic to be noticed. Anyway, does anyone know how to make it so an HTTP account setup in Outlook 2003 uses the Personal Folders folders instead of it's own folders? I am using Microsoft Office Outlook Standard 2003 for Students and Teachers. I have setup Windows Live Mail but it goes to it's own folders instead of the Personal Folders folders. I want it to go to the Personal Folders folders.
LethcanAernis
Only worked with full version of Outlook, there you got to confgiure your account, press change to the folder you want to have it in. You need to have first created the pst file before you can select it as an option.
varun_dodla
Yes you can do that by editing the e-mail account (you want to have in personal folders) and then changing the storage file from Mailbox to Personal. If I'm not wrong this feature is avialable in earlier versions of outlook also where it asks you whether the mails are to be downloaded to the local machine.

Hope this helps.
Prabhu Raj
Go to the control panel.

Click on mail.

There you will be provided the option to select your PST file.

You can also select the mail delivery option there.
pudovkin
Thanks! I had this same problem!
Prabhu Raj
Thanks for your appreciation. Feeling goog for being of some help.