FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Webdesign

frietkot
hey,

My name is Jelle Spekken, well here's my introduction.. http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-53772.html

For people who want a great looking website, come to me Wink. I'll be asking $50 for a complete website.
This inlcudes 3 photoshop made examples (if you don't like it, dont't buy it)
5 years webdesign experience
Full website programmed in, html, php, css and maybe flash if it fits the design.
Option for user systems (+$20)
and much much more..

PM me for my previous works.

-Frietkot
Manofgames
are the prices in US$ or Frihost Dollars???
Dragate
Only 50 Dollars?

How fast do you finish webistes. Can you put up some examples of sites you have done. I may have a job for you. I would like it in PHP with flash.
frietkot
hey,

It's in dollars and I'm currently only accepting payments via paypal.

-Frietkot
frietkot
Dragate wrote:
Only 50 Dollars?

How fast do you finish webistes. Can you put up some examples of sites you have done. I may have a job for you. I would like it in PHP with flash.

Hey Dragate,

I can finish websites within a week or maybe 2.
Can you mail me what you want?

-Frietkot
Bengt
no user agreement, ...

do i have to read further ?
JoseRizal
if frietkot's fee is cheap, what is the going rate for a website project?
does the price include hosting, support (and for how long), updates, etc?
defnet
Ey friedkot set up your own website so that people can see what you can do. Cuz Im kinda curious...
proto-man
Ya, I'd love to see an example. I might be interested, (well actually, I know someone that might be interested). Also, it would be good to know what you can do in php for the website. And user systems, $20+ ?, kinda high compared to the website. I'm not saying 20 bucks is a lot, but compared to the website, it seems offset. I mean, a user system really isn't that hard from what i've heard.
DeFwh
Well depending on what you get for your $50 your still getting a lot for a great price. And like he said if you dont like it dont buy it. Also mainstream webdesign can cost you as much as 300 just for a site template maybe cut into html.
mcdeath87
hey,

My name is Jelle Spekken, well here's my introduction.. http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-53772.html

For people who want a great looking website, come to me . I'll be asking $50 for a complete website.
This inlcudes 3 photoshop made examples (if you don't like it, dont't buy it)
5 years webdesign experience
Full website programmed in, html, php, css and maybe flash if it fits the design.
Option for user systems (+$20)
and much much more..

PM me for my previous works.

-Frietkot

well i was woundering if it would be possible for you to make me a store with lo in capibilitys also. If so how much would it cost.
misswynne
Wow you'd think that the rates are dropping; for a high quality website right now, I would supposedly be able to charge up to $20 an hour. But of course, it all depends on the hours spent, the amount of work put into the site, and a few other factors.

...but some would say that I had less of an idea about these things, given my young age. Confused The world is a large and confusing place...
kannadi
I think the amount is toomuch for a person from developing countries like India, Can you reduce the amount so that many people can afford for the same.
akshar
Quote:
nice that u r doing this business but 50$ are us $ or frihost $.
it will be better if u r giving small snapshots of what u have done and what u can do