FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Limp Bizkit Vs Linkin Park

Which Band is Better ?
Linkin Park
82%
 82%  [ 14 ]
Limp Bizkit
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

The Phoenix
Hey guyz, whom do think is the better band.
Vote and then giv ur reason along with ur fav songs by that band.

For me, my fav will definitely be Linkin Park, though Limp Bizkit would come a close second.

Cool
Phoenix has logged out....
SimonWSTS
I think Linkin Park have the catchier songs.

My fave Linkin Park song has to be Papercut off their first major album Hybrid Theory (just to clarify not the remix off Reanimation).
djsamsung
hey! Reanimation's awesome man. Hybrid Theory is one the best album ever written and produced.

Limp Bizkit is gud but not satisfying. Razz
Zpanzer
Linkin Park ftw, i really love their songs and when Reanimation came out i were sold, i really love their remixes of the songs Smile
Pablo Diablo
There should be a third poll position for "Neither band is good". I don;t mean to be rude, but these two bands are garbage. I know, I know, music and musical taste is a matter of opinion and I can't justify that they both suck, but I think most people who play instruments and like good intelligent music would agree with me.
Lusiphur
Limp Biscuit because of one song. Their cover of Faith. And maybe Nookie.

If it wasn't for those 2 songs I would have to say LP, but alas I can't.
okullar
Linkin Park is some harder, so i think it is better than Limp Bizkit. By the way, there are many more differences between them.
tingkagol
Though I'm pretty aloof regarding these types of bands nowadays, I'd have to say Limp Bizkit can't come anywhere near Linkin Park. Linkin Park has more substance, for a rap-rock band. so i choose them.
legion
i'd pick Limp Bizkit ; i think they're harder than Linkin Smile
all-australian-reject
okullar wrote:
Linkin Park is some harder, so i think it is better than Limp Bizkit. By the way, there are many more differences between them.

I reckon limp bizkit woult be harder Shocked
Keran
I like Linking Park better, maybe mostly cuz i don't know many songs from Limp Bizkit
The Phoenix
Pablo Diablo wrote:
There should be a third poll position for "Neither band is good". I don;t mean to be rude, but these two bands are garbage. I know, I know, music and musical taste is a matter of opinion and I can't justify that they both suck, but I think most people who play instruments and like good intelligent music would agree with me.

What the **** u talkin abt man.
they r garbage???
get a clue about music and then giv ur ******* opinion.

Cool
Phoenix has logged out...
deleteditems
I think we should agree they both suck and get on with our lives.
ibay
When Linkin Park released their first album I loved it. I also liked their second album. Their music was different from other bands, but I think now they have lost their charm.
all-australian-reject
Yeah i think they lost their charm too...mainly because the dont bring out anything new exept remixes wich i dont really like...i like their straight music. I wonder if they will ever bring out another straight album Shocked
soulman
both are awesome~ but I love Linkin Park better~~
jcvincent
I'm not really impress with these two bands. But some of their songs are good. It still depends on the listeners though. I think i like two or three songs each of both bands.
tidruG
I prefer Limp Bizkit. To me, "My Way" has been and will be... the classic Rock song.
I don't really care about others dissing these bands or considering them garbage.. to be honest, I think a 12 year old with a mental handicap can write better lyrics than a lot of Limp Bizkit's songs, but then again, the music is catchy... or whatever... I like it.

Linkin Park is just too mainstream... follow a formula I don't like... songs are too short, and in later albums, the Hip-hop influence has been plain annoying.
achene
Don't really see what anyone likes about any of them. Ive also heard that Limp Bizkit once held an audition for young guitarist and they told that the winner would play the guitars in the band and that they were all invited to the first concert with the new guitarist. All you needed to do was to compose a song and play it. But they made all the guitarists sign a paper that granted Limp Bizkit the rights to the songs they were playing. And at the end Fred Durst told that noone was good enough and then he suddenly had a lot of guitar-riffs composed for him for free.
Bah Crying or Very sad how sad