FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Elinegames.com - Elite Online Games

vahsi000
Hello everyone, I've been working on my elinegames website on and off for 5-6 months. I guess i'm a bit slow on creating the content but on the good side it does have an income of 1-2 dollars per month. The way I see it, this is my baby and just recently has it started crawling. Anyways that's enough feedback on my behalf, here's the link to the website http://www.elinegames.com , will be looking forward to everyone's feebacks.
PARAGON12
You should make it so its compatible with 1024x768, thats the screen resolution most uses.
Hobbit
Nice ad integration, I almost fell for it.
Matte52
I like the site idé but not hole the design and meny. The header was good but not the rest, it didn't match the site.

I should also tips you about get some more funktions to the site, maby coded in php or asp?

Kind regards
Matte52
jayzee
your site navigation is not good u should have a good menu plus your page is too big width vise try to fix that too.
vahsi000
PARAGON12 wrote:
You should make it so its compatible with 1024x768, thats the screen resolution most uses.

My website's design is specifically made to be a lquid design where it can be viewed under any resollution and it will look naturall (atleast when it works and unless there's some bad coding in there that's messing it up). So whether your screen res. is 800 x 600 or 2048 x 1536 or even higher, the webpages of the site will become wider or narrower according to your browsers