FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Im new

customgifts4ever
Shocked Im new to this site, so everyone bear w/ me okay? So are there any reptile lovers in this forum??
Dougnut King
Im new too, and I don't know if there is one or not, but if you look a bit, you might find one, or you can make your own. Mr. Green

That's all I got
Enjoy your stay at FriHost!!! Dancing
Sadow
Hey customgifts4ever, welcome to the FriHost forums.
Yes, I do like reptiles.
They are so perfect and they have sucha beautiful skin.
Deenah
customgifts4ever wrote:
Shocked Im new to this site, so everyone bear w/ me okay? So are there any reptile lovers in this forum??

I am defo a reptile lover although I don't have any yet. I have started a post called Bearded dragon coz I just love them and really want one. I don't have one yet because no-one will look after it when I go on holiday so I'll just have to wait until I get a pal who likes them too.
calanit
Hey, I'm new here too! well, I'm welcoming you, and myself to the comunity! Smile
thealpha
I like it. But I don't have one actually,
do you have one? Which type of reptiles do you like most?
Sadow
I don't have a reptile, but I would surely love to have a python or even an anaconda Razz
But my wife would get a fit if I would purchase one. Laughing
Arseniy
I love reptiles and especially snakes. Yesterday has "photosession" with python. He was really andgry so I slowly putted him on my hand. That was ouch...
Sorry, that I have no photos in computer, they're both on paper.
AmzLangers
Is shamed.... I am new... XD I want to make a site and make it a virtual dog and horse site. Xp I have item's idea's and everytthing all on paper... Need's to be codded and added... using Xoop's to help moduel it for php admin and mod stuff... but having to make sure were all active is just a bit much for me as i am on and if i decide to amek the site i would be on every day. lol... well 3 post's to chat in i guess. gotta run Laughing
aniaw8
Ooooooo! I am scared of reptiles. My friend have some as pets. ough I realy do not like them.