FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If you play Halo on PC, this is a MUST READ! Updated!

polly-gone
I am starting a Halo Movie project and I need help. I haven't put up the website yet, but right now I need ideas, actors, and camera people. If you have any ideas or you want to help out email me at . You need to have some type of screen capture device.

Here is waht I need right now:

Actors
Writers
Ideas
Camerapeople
Maybe a webdesigner
Anything else you can thing of.

You need:
Halo CE
A screen capture device
ideas

Also post here if you just have an idea and you don't want to help out.

-UPDATE: Here is the website. It is almost done. http://ppp.pollygoneonline.frih.net

Also:
Visit The Elite Warriors. We are currently only a Halo PC clan but we are going to expand to Halo 2 once it comes out on PC. We are also soon going to expand to Call Of Duty on PC. If you play Halo visit our website. If you play CoD visit our website soon.
http://www.ew.pollygoneonline.frih.net
justnewbie
maybe i can help you in webdesign?
send me a pm if everything is ready
windrei
where are you from .... i am afraid that i am too far away from you///
jongoldsz
I could help, but from how much homework I get from school, I doubt I will have time to go and make a movie. Especially because it takes a lot of time to coordinate over an online game because of lag and sometimes understanding issues.
Jack_Hammer
I have Halo and a screen capture device, though I have no idea what you are asking, sorry. lol.
polly-gone
i'm saying: Do you wanna help make machinima?
RhysAndrews
Don't tell me you're going to make some sort of Halo Movie. That's a waste of one's geeky life. Think of something else you can do, because making fan-movies won't get you far.

-Rhys
myrevolt
What is this a remake of Red vs Blue? Or a using people in costumes? o_O ask your friends and people at school (I assume you go to some level of school)

Good luck I guess, though I do have to link you here: Mary Sue it doesn't 100% relate but its fan-fiction at its worst.
Agent ME
RhysAndrews wrote:
Don't tell me you're going to make some sort of Halo Movie. That's a waste of one's geeky life. Think of something else you can do, because making fan-movies won't get you far.

-Rhys

It's called a hobby - and you're not too far from a geeky life posting on an internet forum Razz

Machinimas are common, especially with Halo/Halo2. Ever since RedVSBlue started, there's been lots of other machinimas in games, and quite a few quality ones. (I'm not saying there weren't machinimas before RvB, but it started a big boom with them)
RhysAndrews
Quote:
It's called a hobby - and you're not too far from a geeky life posting on an internet forum
I only post here because it keeps my hosting alive. Oh, and there's a difference between nerd and geek. Nerds are actually clever, and spend their time programming or doing web design. That would be me. Geeks, though sometimes nerds as well, spend their time playing games like CSS and Halo, and that's all they do. That and what you're doing. I rarely play video games, I work instead. There's nothing wrong with having a hobby, but the idea you have in mind of a hobby really isn't a good idea.

-Rhys
polly-gone
People, people, keep your opinions to yourselves. The topic of the board is helping me make some machinima for the world to enjoy. Geez!
Sarinoff
If u make the movie, please make sure that u make master chief a CYBORG not a ROBOT. Most people get that wrong but yes he is a cyborg and it would be cool if we got to see his face Smile
polly-gone
I currently have a fair amount of people helping out. any more takers?
James007
I just replaced your e-mail adress with a little picture. Otherwise spam bots would be able to read it and cover your inbox with spam messages.
polly-gone
okay thanks
Josso
I will email you with my previous projects attached, I'm glad I saw this.