FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fifa 07

pegasus sword
hi i have just bought the game and all what i can say is that th game isn't really bad at all it's a little better than fifa 06 in this game the players grow after every match just like pes 6 and have xp also the graphiqs are a little better so and you what you think about it
saeleyjnr
..No replies.

Do you know why?

well, i'll tell you.

It's because all the smart people are waiting for the new pro evo.
Which pwns every fifa title ever.

except for fifa 98. That was class.
ba11inncali
Fifa 07 on Xbox 360 is a big improvement over 06. They rebuilt the whole physics engine in order to add a greater sense of realism. Mission accomplished.
philipt
pegasus sword wrote:
hi i have just bought the game and all what i can say is that th game isn't really bad at all it's a little better than fifa 06 in this game the players grow after every match just like pes 6 and have xp also the graphiqs are a little better so and you what you think about it
okay i go down and by et now
antonio100
it is one of the best sport games ever Razz Razz
magneto_ms
i WAS a fifa fan b4. now i don't follow the series at all after trying out PrO Evolution Soccer.

Guys you should try it. you may never play fifa again.
wwe4me
I have the game, and tell you the true - I'm disapoint from this game year after year.
Year after year nothing change, The game stays same, and what change is the outside things - like the tranfers market, the signing at the clubs, and those things.

I recommend you all, to try play Pro Evolution Soccer - from my point of view, it's better game than FIFA.
amusic
Fifa 2007 is definitely better than fifa 2006. Better graphic, better game play, less bug........