FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mid-autumn festival

simophin
Yesterday was mid-autumn festival, every Chinese should think about their family.

At this traditional festival, we celebrated it with a gathering meal, then eating the mooncakes whlie watching the moon rising. From ancient time, moon represents the missing of family because both the traveller and his family could see the moon. So the moon has a function to send the love.

Although this is only a Chinese festival, I would like to mention everyone travelling far from home, Make a call to your parents.
Lilystock
We didn't celebrate our mid-autumn festival yesterday Sad

I have been working till 8 pm and baby was just too tird to go out with her little light... just drop to sleep once we arrived at home.

We thought that we would go down tonight and take some pictures of her with her light, but this time, it was the father who's been just too tired after 2 rugby matches and 3 pints of beers (usely we don't drink much so...).

I guess tomorrow will be too late Crying or Very sad
Alienz
I didn't celebrate mid-autumn festival either Sad

I was at home watching tv and surfing the net. Over here, it was quite hazy Crying or Very sad
leat397
I did celebrated. Yeah, a gathering dinner with my close families and also my girlfriend. The next night I attend the same dinner in my girlfriend home.

It's been a great time whereever I have dinner. Of course the meals were both great and many delicious foods. The most important thing is that the time were very sweet and harmony. In recently years, our families are getting busy and busy, not much time to have gather already, and even don;t have the chance to take dinner together...The time when we enjoy delicious food together was really a precious moment in this busy life.. Laughing
allanxiao
I totally forgot about it, it seems no one cares about this festival in other countries. Sad~