FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Air Gear Season 2?

Are you looking forward to a second season of Air Gear?
I am looking forward to a second season of Air Gear.
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
have seen Air Gear and I do not care if there is a second season or not.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I have never seen Air Gear.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't watch anime.
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Anime? (I do not have respect for anyone else's fantasies.) Criticism... Criticism... I only watch only Documentary Movies and the News! YEAH!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

NewGuyinTown
Anyone looking forward to a second season of Air Gear?

I actually liked the series and looking forward that they will make the second season of this series.

But the company also had a reputation of not finishing Tenjou Tenge... Sad
Boles Roor
They better make one. I liked what I've seen so far. Although it's gone a little fast in the last couple of episodes, which I dislike, I still want to know what'll come of Ikki, his team, Genesis and Nemuri no Mori.

In short, yeah, I'm looking forward to a new season! (with no more retarded censoring Very Happy )
urbanbuddha
yeah I totall agree with NewGuyinTown about the whole correlation to Tenjou Tenge. If anything, if they follow the "new" trend of Oh! Great's anime adaptation, they'll release an OVA to further go into details to what results from the ending, but leave people with more questions than answers.

As well, if you don't like the censoring, you could always read the manga =)
Boles Roor
I don't really mind censoring in general, I just dislike the way they did it in the anime. The show apparantly runs around midnight in Japan, so it's not like kids will see it, so I don't really understand why they should do it in such a stupid way.
urbanbuddha
I must agree, the crows are too gimmicky to use as the black censor bars O_O;
Scaramanga
NewGuyinTown wrote:
Anyone looking forward to a second season of Air Gear?

I actually liked the series and looking forward that they will make the second season of this series.

You kinda make it sound like it's a foregone conclusion that there will be a second season. I find it somewhat unlikely, in that they would probably already know if there was enough profitability in the show to make another season. Not that I don't think there shouldn't be a second season, because I'd like that very much (and there's plenty of manga material yet to be covered.)

Quote:

But the company also had a reputation of not finishing Tenjou Tenge... Sad

Uhh what? Completely different companies did AirGear and Tenjho Tenge. AG was Toei and TenTen was Madhouse.

Also, for people who are complaining about the "censorship" in AG, Japan has VERY strict nudity censorship laws. At least AG did it in a way that was both humourus and consistent with the show. It's certainly better than some shows where all nudity is "fogged" out for broadcast. It IS important to note though, that the DVD release will be uncesnored, for the most part.
driftingfe3s
I found the manga much better than the anime and quit watching after the first few episodes. I really doubt that there will be another season.
carlokes
Hi there,

I would love to see a new season of this anime. I consider it an awesome show that made me stick like glue. Loved the story, the plot and the whole theme...and the chicks Razz Embarassed

About what NewGuyInTown said of TenTen and AG being from the same company, he probably misread theinfo because they are from the same author, from what i read...i hope i also didn't misread the info.

Stay Cool