FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hey!! These days i dont like to play games in my PC.

subashonline
hey!!!
these days i dont like to paly any games in my PC....
what might be the reason??

i got lots of collections of games ....
i install it today n tomorrow i uninstall....
i think i ost my passion for games...
there were days when i spent my whole day playing games now i hardly spend an hour..
Saskia91
you don't have to be addicted to play computer games. Maybe you don't like to play now, but maybe next year you'll be sorry you've throwed it all away. Just find something else to do Razz

is this an advise? Rolling Eyes or just grab Razz
Helios
Well, don't play. This can't be anything but good for you Razz

Go outside, have a beer with friends or something... Very Happy
Or listen to some music? Maybe try going o to a party this evening? Rolling Eyes
Cov3r70ps
lol. It is a sad day when a man turns away from his computer addictions!
fashioncrimewave
I wish I had this problem. Smile
Cibes
Well, I know what you are talking about, I used to play a lot more games 1 or 2 years ago. Now I think only some really good Multiplayer games are worth the time playing.
If you have warcraft3 you definitely should check out DotA, it's actually not much like Warcraft but in my opinion the best game I've played so far!
Pablo Diablo
I'd still play games if I coudl, unfortuneatly my computer is 6 years old, can't run any new games, and I don;t have the money to buy a new computer anytime withint he next year or two.

Woe is me, I reckon.
snowboardalliance
I don't play games often anymore just because I have less and less time. That's why I'm not wasting money on a new system I will rarely use. Video games are fun, I just wish I had more free time.
driftingfe3s
snowboardalliance wrote:
I don't play games often anymore just because I have less and less time. That's why I'm not wasting money on a new system I will rarely use. Video games are fun, I just wish I had more free time.

I kind of feel the same way. When new games come out that I want to play it seems like I have to make time and set it aside to play. Especially in my last year of college my schedule is pretty hecktic. Hopefully after I can get a decent job soon after colloge and have more free time to do the things I like.
wwe4me
Well, there is times, that I don't like on the computer eather and when it happens to me, i'm wait sometime, and than the passion comes back.

It's not a bad thing that you don't want to play on the computer, you just need to wait sometimes - without playing, and the passion will come back to you.
amusic
I am having the same problem as you. I think this is because I'm getting older now. I can't sit in front of a computer for the whole day, I will feel unconfortable. I wish I could move around while playing game. Maybe a laptop could help........I used to be addicted to computer games Wink
eday2010
the same thing happened to me, except backwards. I used to always play video games on consoles, and had no interest in playing games on the computer. to me, the computer was for downloading and working and typing and web/graphics stuff. slowly i lost interest in consoles (I think it was the passing of the 16-bit generation that did it), and got more into PC Games. They had the strategy/simulation games that I liked, like Cossacks, Age of Empires, and 1602 AD.

But these days, I don't seem to have time to play much. Time I have on the computer is delegated for website work and other non-game-playing drudgery.
SurBiff
i've also lost my interest in playing games.
I had a very powerfull computer with:
amd64, gforce 6800GT, 1024 RAM etc

but now i've sold that and bought a simple laptop instead.
And now i've started to learn python programming on my free time instead. But i have a feeling that the gaming addiction will come back, and that i have to buy another powerfull gaming computer.

I think that if you just sit down and playing games you get tired of them.
Try to do something different in between, learn something, Try out Linux (if you dont now what that is).
ba11inncali
Aww how can you turn down a nice gaming session haha. I'm in college getting my bachelors in Game Programming so games are my life. Try starting an MMO I bet that would get you sucked back into gaming Very Happy.
exarkun
ba11inncali wrote:
Aww how can you turn down a nice gaming session haha. I'm in college getting my bachelors in Game Programming so games are my life. Try starting an MMO I bet that would get you sucked back into gaming Very Happy.

lol it is like telling him to turn to the dark side. Razz

But gaming is fun too. You doesn't need to be addict to it. Just use it to help you de-stress or something like that.
SurBiff
well its not like i dont play any games anymore, i still play games lika spider, sudoku and tetris.

and thats for de-stress Smile
but after a while that is boring to, its lucky that it is quite a bunch of them small and simple games.

For me, to sit and play Half Life or something like that became more stress then de-stress.
I think it is becouse of that i lost my interest.
Eyre
if your into games you'll eventually find one that'll catch your interest for more than a while Razz
shuoaini
I used to be like that. I would download any game that was free or "popular". However, what I failed to realize was that... none of those games were the ones I liked.
First, you need to find out what types of games you like, not just what others say is good. If you like sports games, don't download an rpg. Vice versa...
Second, try to get some friends to play with you. If you have people you know enjoying the same game, then your overall experience and fun will be much better.
Hope that helps! Wink
Ghengis
I am in the same boat as the OP. I cut my teeth on computer games on the Apple ][, then moved to NES and SNES. But I moved back to PC for a while, then to PS2 and Xbox. Right now, I still play some "big" games on my PC (HL2, etc.), but my life circumstances pretty much push me into console games.

I still like a number of my PC games, but they require too much tweaking -- a lot of modern games will crash at random if I don't update to the very latest video card drivers or have exactly the right sound-driver settings (or something like that). I plug in a console game, and it just *works*. It used to be that didn't matter so much, but now that I have a kid, I only have short blocks of time to devote to gaming -- I want to play, but I don't get in much at once.