FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Sims 2 Custom Content

Ainsley3389
I am addicted to the sims 2. I allready pre-ordered the Pets expansion. Cant wait untill it's out. If anyone is looking for a good website with lots of sims 2 custom content, you should check out www.modthesims2.com. It's awsome. I have a pic of my favorite sim I made. Of course I didn't make any of the custom content on her. I just made her. If you would like to know where I got the custom content on her, just let me know, and I'd be happy to tell you.

Ainsley3389
I forgot. I did make these eyes.

But I never uploaded them anywhere before. If anyone thinks they are good please let me know. And if you would like them in your game, then I'd be happy to email them to you. Smile
whoamifooling
I love TS2 too. I am so addicted too. I made alot of Alexz Johnson accessories, clothes and eyes mainly. Anyways those pics are great. I haven't played TS2 in about a week though Sad but oh wells.

Peace Out
m_furquan36
i love the sims 2 but never really got around to custom content yet...let alone try to make it but all the pics you guys have put up look pretty cool so i really might decide to look some up Smile
sherryrowe
I love The Sims 2. It's my all time favorite game. I've never made any custom content, though. I loved the pics of your sim. Where'd you get her skin tone? What about her ears? Those were awesome! I liked her makeup a lot, too.

How are you liking Pets? I was really disappointed. But, then, I didn't really care for OFB, either. I guess it's hard to improve on a game that's stellar from the beginning. Very Happy