FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whats my mistake?

just-in
Hi,

I don't know why people behave this way. I found a username in this forum which is interesting and I came to know that she is from my neighbour city and thought I'll introduce myself to her. So I sent a PM to her asking her whether my guess is right about her and I wrote about my place. Not too much guys just a line. Thats all. Guess What was the reply...

" I am 'hername' and I am from 'her place name'....So what????"

What does this mean? Why she is yelling at me?

What did she think about me?

I thought this is the right place to ask my doubt because this thread is about 'Relationships'.

Write your views guys....
Citizen Kane
Indeed this thread is about relationships... perhaps her relationship with the world or her surroundings isn't that good and that's why she's taking it out on you.

There'salways a reason for people to behave like that. It might not always be you or what you've done wrong. It might also be different things.

Seems she has something to worry about...

Can you guess what it might be?

you could ask what the reason is behind her reaction, or just leave it alone. But that's up to you...
just-in
Citizen Kane wrote:
Indeed this thread is about relationships... perhaps her relationship with the world or her surroundings isn't that good and that's why she's taking it out on you.

There'salways a reason for people to behave like that. It might not always be you or what you've done wrong. It might also be different things.

Seems she has something to worry about...

Can you guess what it might be?

you could ask what the reason is behind her reaction, or just leave it alone. But that's up to you...

I did ask her through mail ' Whats wrong?, Introducing myself to you is a sin?'

I did not get any reply from her so far. It just happened just some 12 hours ago.. so lets see whats her reply.
simophin
maybe you thought it too seriously. perhaps she said it in a very relaxed way that you couldn't see. have a try then, you try to say these words freely, and you could have visions of her face at when she wrote down these words!

Quote:
I did not get any reply from her so far.

maybe she can't get online at the moment.

i think we should see people in different way in people's side. Sometime something impolite may be polite for teller.
just-in
You are right simophin...

I am just waiting for her reply. Lets see what she replies and I am sure she will definately reply.
simophin
maybe you can do another thing instead...
just-in
Hey... I am waiting for her reply does not means that I am not doing anything else just waiting for her blindly. Rolling Eyes
loryl
Some people like to separate their online life from their real life. They take on different names, attitudes, etc. You knowing where she lived and being able to associate it with a real life location may have frightened her because she was no longer an anonymous user on a forum. Or perhaps she thought you were a stalker... those kinds of people DO exist online; many of them target females. If she doesn't react positively to your private messages, it might not be a good idea to pursue the "relationship" further.
just-in
Hey... guess what?

I got a reply today and I think I took her little too seriously. She said that she did not mean that way and now she is in my messenger list!

Happy ending Smile