FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do if you are banned/get your account removed for being

Hello everyone,

I would like to join Frihost. I just browsed around the forums and pretty much understood the rules. i would like to know what you do if you are banned/get your account removed for being inactive in forums. Can you register for another account or if you request will the administrators give you your account back?

I really liked Frihost. Very Happy Great Service Laughing Keep it up guys!!! Very Happy
Bondings
Anonymous wrote:
i would like to know what you do if you are banned/get your account removed for being inactive in forums.

We don't ban people for being inactive, only remove the hosting accounts. You are able to request a new one afterwards once you are back and make a few posts.
why6487
Bondings wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
i would like to know what you do if you are banned/get your account removed for being inactive in forums.

We don't ban people for being inactive, only remove the hosting accounts. You are able to request a new one afterwards once you are back and make a few posts.

And remember, 5 posts and 10 points in order to get a hosting account!
Ghost Rider103
But I suggest getting more than 5 post before requesting.

I think as soon as I got 5 post, I requested and I got rejected. So I made another 10 post or something like that, then requested again and then got accepted.

Just a tip Smile
russel26
you create new account
tidruG
If you are inactive, your hosting account is deleted, but you are not banned from the forums.
This means that once you become active again, and make your points more than 10, you can get a new hosting account.

I'm now going to -lock- this thread to prevent spam replies.