FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Matthew Reilly

brandonberg
Hey im just wondering if anyone has read any books by Matthew Reilly?

His books are very interesting and anyone who is into war/conflict and intense combat situations should consider reading a few.

He is a good writer and puts alot of effort into explaing weapon details etc. so anyone in an interest in the specific areas he focuses on would become instantly hooked. I know i did Wink

All my mates started reading them and i wanted to see what all the fuss was about.. So i picked up a book.. and it was a while before i could put it down Very Happy

So far i have read:

Temple
Ice Station
Area 7

and now im on Scarecrow.

everyone should check out his homepage and read some of the synopsis to his books.

http://www.matthewreilly.com
Cibes
Yeah, Reeilly is a really good author for military novels. I only read one small book of him so far - "Hell Island" I got it for free but it absolutely convinced me to by other books from him. I've already bought "Temple" , unfortunately I didn't have time yet to read it Sad
What did you think about it? Which book did you like best?
His website looks pretty cool too!
brandonberg
i read temple first.. i thought it was great. Although it doesnt have the heroic Shane Schofield as the main character as he is in Ice Station, Area 7 and Scarecrow etc. The way the book is structured really keeps you reading.. since i got his books i dont think i have read so much in this short amount of time.

I dont really have a favorite but i quite liked Temple and Ice station. Temple is good for something different as the main character is non-military orientated and is not always man vs man conflicts. Mainly Man vs cat. Ice station was good because it was the opening to the Shane Schofield range. And if you dont read ice station first, there are several things you wont be able to pick up on in Area 7 and Scarecrow.
ranadheer
Hi,

Nice to know that you also like Matthew Reilly's books. I have read Hover Car Racer and liked it very much.

I want ot read the other books.

Can you please send me matthew reilly's books you have?

Thanks in advance

Ranadheer