FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How old are you, and which game do you play?

How old are you, and which game do you play?
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
6%
 6%  [ 5 ]
6%
 6%  [ 5 ]
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
8%
 8%  [ 6 ]
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
9%
 9%  [ 7 ]
> older than 22
28%
 28%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 74

confu
I'm just curious

I play Enemy Territory , WWII game, and Warsow, just a fantasy game.
RiCtee
Maple Story!!!
Jaan
BF2 all the way
brandonberg
i play mainly Counter-Strike: Source.. and sometimes a bit of BF2, DODS or COD2.

i also play silkroad online
allanxiao
I play NFS and FIFA. Don't like online games.
SeekerSorrow
I play Star Wars Combine

http://www.swcombine.com

It is a MMORPG and it going kind of slow but it is nice to build a caracter AND for me the most important thing the contacts with people in other countries or continents.
poleq16
counter-strike :d 1.6
generalgazz
Jaan wrote:
BF2 all the way

Same here... been my main gam for the last 15 months, before that I spent about 4 years perfecting my unrel tournament skills Smile
Saskia91
the're 3 games I really like to play: puzzle pirates, age of mythology and pitfall: the mayan adventure. Al on the pc. Puzzle pirates is a game were you play you're a pirat. (duh :p) With other people all aroundthe world you play puzzles to get "money" to buy a house, furniture, clothes, swords...... It's really fun to do, and best of al: free :p but if ye like real action, it's not a game for you.
Age of mythology is a game were you controll a town/army and destroy your enemies. But you also have to get you villagers working, and please the ancient gods. :p
Pitfall is actually an old game, my vather bought it like eight years ago or something like that.
Anyone who plays these games to??
Tasa
I am a Guildwars player. With a little bit in other MMORPG and just to let you know I am in the 22+ and the + is a big one.
Cov3r70ps
Counter-Strike 1.6 for the win! That and Dawn of War.
Alienz
Currently playing Maplestory and Rakion Cool

I also played KongKongOnline before I format my computer. For some reason I can't seem to play it anymore after reformat and install Windows SP2 (used to be SP1 before format) Mad
Jeff_vella_leone
I play mostly all day UT2004 demo and full game (demo rocks)
and when not online i play mostly elder scrolls Oblivion
one of the b est games out now
ba11inncali
I've been playing Counterstrike since 2001 and still play everyday Very Happy.
Quiviro
My favourite games now are Neverwinter Nights and Pro Evolution Soccer 5. I am eagerly waiting NWN2 and PES6.
Sometimes I also play Half-Life, Counter Strike 1.6 and Starcraft.
okullar
I don't play games anymore, becasue my computer is some old, and old games are not ok for now for me.
Dwyer17
Jaan wrote:
BF2 all the way

For real. BF2 is bomb. The new BF 2142 is pretty awesome. I've been playing the multiplayer demo, wow. Very great, great game. I hope they have airplanes as they did in the other BFs. The demo only has helicopters for the aircraft.
rayx
RPG Game is my favorite like Final Fantasy, Suikoden , Breath of Fire.
I've also played some survival horror game like Resident Evil and Silent Hill.
bluecradle
lately i've been playing dota allstars, ran online, ff12, and a bit of retro games like pacman and space invaders Shocked
Psycho_X52
Don't really play like i did when i was 14, but, sometimes, just

confu wrote:
I play Enemy Territory
Jakob [JaWGames]
I do not play as much games as before because of school and various activities but the games I play most for the moment is Mario Kart DS (we just got a wificonnection) and my own and my friends games made in Multimedia Fusion.
It is always funnier to play something that you have made yourself Smile
amusic
I don't like to play games also especially those games that might take long time to play. I play fifa soccer.
Whong
I'm 16 and I like Nintendo games, Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon etc.

Nintendo games are the best, really fun and a great way to spend time with friends and family! Very Happy

I'm waitng for Wii, it looks so cool!Very Happy
D'Artagnan
huh?

i'm the first 18 here...
I like to play almost anything especially RTS and Flight/Space Sims...
Laughing
jon9314
25 here
on pc maplestory
on xbox everything well alot got close to 100 games can't name them all destroy all humans! 2 curently
matrixuk321
I play Call of duty 2 all the time i like , bf2142 ( Battlefield 2142 - new game ) ,Bf2, Half life 2,WoW ( world of warcraft ), Guild wars, Mohaa ( medal of honour allied assault ) , moh sh ( medal of honour Spear head)

I realy realy HATE Counterstrike source because its full of cheaters who cant play games properly so they just cheat
yaashop
I'm 28 and I've been playing games for 18 yrs. I tried most kind of games console, computer, arcade, or borad games. I like most of it. but most 2 i like are MMORPG and first person shooting ^^
Nameless
16, and I play ADOM.

Wow, in depth discussion going on here. Laughing
Saryon
18, and I mainly play World of Warcraft at the moment.
Awesome game, worth the cost.
I've also played BF2 before, but got bored of it, too long waiting times and too slow on my pc.
And I played Unreal Tournament 2004. Got a bit bored of it too...
screamingdecay
I'm 18 , I have not had any time to really play any games on my computer really.

I use to play Unreal Tournament, moved around from that and 2004. Then started CS:S and BF2. I just play games were my friends are, I don't stick to anyone game.

I play x box 360 allot these days also.
Pikokola
i'm 18
and..
game that I play is...

many of them
most of them are web based MMORPG like Kings of Chaos, Imperiaonline.

and MMORPG : Ragnarok online, gunbound WC

console game : Drakengard, FF series, and many more XD I can't count all of them Sad
springbok
Oblivion and Cosssacks 2 and Patrician 3

Fine mix of games if you ask me.
Tidus2100
I play silkroad online and final fantasy (the best game ever xD )
darth_revan
I'm 15 and I play lots of games Very Happy

Strategy games like Civilization, HoMM and Empire Earth,
Role Playing Games like Fallout and Arcanum
and so on..

But i'm playing Civilizaton IV, Undying and Heroes of Might & Magic III
fromegame
I'm 13 Twisted Evil

I don't play many games. Sometimes Age of Empires III or BF2, but that's it Laughing
enygmasoft
I play Doom 3 and all the zelda games are great.
DailyFall
im 23 years old, im currently playing Tales of the Abyss, and im going to play FFXII next(with some Zelda TP thrown in the mix too)
Son Goku
I'm currently playing Winning Eleven 10 and Black in my Ps2. And i'm 21 years old.
FortuN
Im playing counter-strike.
Im 14 years old.
Im soon starting to play wow.
I have played counter-strike seen i was 12 years old.
Its a very nice game..
My friends to playing counter strike.
r_y_e_20
I turned 24 just this November 19 and i say i still get into pc games specially multiplayer games. Defense of the Ancient (DOTA) Warcraft is still the in-game here in our place and we gotten to play most of the time together with my same age peeps. Unluckily small kids have more time to play and learn the tactics that unfortunately weve been embarassedly defeated by them. Embarassed It is challenging anyway which makes it sticky for us at this age.
JamieT
Call of Duty series, minus Call of Duty of 3 which they aren't releasing for the PC. I'm so ticked off about that... anyone else play online?
7Pound7
31 that is.

I play MOHAA spearhead online (it still rules), AA's, Max Payne II and I used to play the ancient Warcraft 3 a lot.

I want to play Neverwinter nights and also want to check out the awesome Settlers II 10th anniversary edition.

lets throw the ball
haseeb786
i am 13 and i play prince of persia 2 and 3 , juiced, nfs carbon, and most online game suchas billiards and more... Wink Wink
The-Master
16 and all I play is halo 2.
fearlabfoundation
im 14 i have so many games but due to the fact that i have school and other activities going on in my life i could play them the only game i play once in a while is stepmania which is like ddr on the pc just the way i like it fast and easy and quick
DemunVirus
Im 17. I play alot of games. i mostly play
1.Delta Force 2
2.Delta Force land warrior
3.Delta Force task force dagger
4.Delta Force blackhawk down
5.Ghost Recon
6.Half life 2
7.Counter Strike Source
onlybooks
its my favourite game halo to win it most of time i have been killed in that........ Sad

Out I love to play it.......... Very Happy
Hayvanadam
Call Of Duty 2
TribalWars
Deer Hunter
Rapala Pro Fishing
Daisie
Geeee am I the oldest one here? Shocked
36 and playing Dungeon Siege, Mist series, Commando & Conquer, Oblivion, Age of Mythologie, Rise of nation/legends and few mores...

Slowly getting into Medal of Honor and Unreal tournement (make me sea sick after a while Embarassed ) because Hubby (even older, playing a lot of games too) is getting fed up of playing my games on the network and want to play his with me... Rolling Eyes
Blu_Spykz
I'm 21, and I play capcom games : Resident Evil 4 being my favourite, but I play 1,2,3 (Ps1 games...), 0, Code Veronica, Dead aim, Outbreak 1 and 2 (Gamecube and PS2 games...) as well as the Devil May Cry games.

I also play MGS Subsistence for PS2.
orizak
I'm 15 (16 on the 11th!)

I find it hard to play games a lot. When I do, I play laid back games like Harvest moon or Animal Crossing.

Zelda and Metroid are my favorite series though.
roboguyspacedude
I play Halo....yes....im a conformist
Pyr0kz1d3
I am 13 and don't really play and computer games... (Surprisingly)

I just learn to code most of the time Very Happy I know Java, Php, Visual basic, and simple C++

I'm still learning C++ and hope i can make it work out as i have had my eye on learning it for a while now Smile
ForceRun
I like to play Counter Strike Source, BF2, and Company of Heroes.
ShawnKelfonne
22 years old, I play Guild Wars, Graal Online, and the occasional free MMO that pops up. Just finished Zelda:TP, and am playing through Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun once again.

On that note, it must really be a bad day to be a NOD soldier when 4 GDI copters show up to single you out with missiles. Fun times.
jay84h
I usually play Counter-Strike: Source. Lately I have been playing F.E.A.R. as well.