FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have you thought about selling Tools on this sight?

tomcelica
As a Revenue source you might consoder selling simple tools which most of the users to this sight might have a use for.

Another option is to link to Google and get an advertising bar hooked up on the side of the web pages. I know tons of Guys which earn a couple of bucks just by putting those adds on their pages, and the click-thru generates some revenue.

The trick is to get appropiate targeted advertising. Such as web hosting tool advertising. or DNS hosting ads or any thing realted to Web Site Administration advertising. Especially Ads for Virus scanning and Malware removal advertising.

Folks visiting this site probably have tuns of malware on their machines, and likely need a tool to remove it.

I would really like to see an english dictionary spell checker on this posting tool. I'm sure that there are plenty of them out there as freeware.

But it is extra work for you.... (sorry)

And it would be helpfull for everyone
scotty
tomcelica wrote:
I would really like to see an English dictionary spell checker on this posting tool. I'm sure that there are plenty of them out there as freeware.

But it is extra work for you.... (sorry)

And it would be helpful for everyone

Spell checkers rock.

I think the people that run this site understand the concept of paying for what they offer through advertising.