FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hayate's Art Collection

Hayate
Hi all! I have been uploading some art a while ago, but I think I might have uploaded it in a wrong place XD and because this is an anime topic, I think it's best for me to upload them here ^^

I will update this page often, so if you are interested, don't forget to check this topic ^_~

here is one I made

sketch:

line:

color:
urbanbuddha
Hi Hayate,

This looks good. Is the colour version the completed version? Cause I like the shading on the character and the lines are nice and crisp. What bothers me is the pink symbol thing at the top-left, it looks kinda flat.

I see that you added 3 white circles to represent some reflection, may I suggest adding a crescent of shadow on the bottom to give that more 3-d feel to it? or add your cel-shading pizazz to the gold?

Overall, very nice attempt and keep up the good work
Hayate
urbanbuddha wrote:
Hi Hayate,

This looks good. Is the colour version the completed version? Cause I like the shading on the character and the lines are nice and crisp. What bothers me is the pink symbol thing at the top-left, it looks kinda flat.

I see that you added 3 white circles to represent some reflection, may I suggest adding a crescent of shadow on the bottom to give that more 3-d feel to it? or add your cel-shading pizazz to the gold?

Overall, very nice attempt and keep up the good work

thx for the tip ^^ yeah this is the complete version, but ofcourse I have more art ^_^
Nintendo
I liked it. I agree about the logo(?) in the top left, it looks quite 2D. Upload some more of your stuff, it looks really good Smile
TonkPilz
this is some really impressive work.
I'm not going to mention the pink logo but my eyes are drawn to the hip closed to you it looks a bit disconnected to me.

i like how every ting is so clean sharp lines and all you must have bean drawing for some time
Hayate
here is another one ^^

sketch:

line:

color: