FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Jericho (tv series)

What do you think of the new TV series Jericho
Love it!
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Like It.
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Hate It!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Don't watch it.
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Osprey
Another good new show. It will be interesting to see where it leads. I'm not in love with it yet but it does have it's moments.

What I like about it is how unprepared the city is for a nuclear attack, I think that represents what your typical small town would be like.

I'm still warming up to the characters, some of their motivations are confusing... I know they are trying to add some suspense by leaving some details out, but I think they need to develop these characters a bit faster so we can make some connections with them.

It reminds me a bit of Jeremiah, a canceled show on showtime which I really liked so hopefully it will fill me need for a post apocalyptic series.
Osprey
I changed my mind... this show went downhill really fast. I stopped watching it a few weeks ago right in the middle of one of the episodes. The situations that pop up are just ridicules, and the reaction of the characters is even worse. I kind of wanted to stick with it and see where it was going but it was just too painful to watch.

I got Heroes and Dexter to watch.
Senshida
I love this show! Its so... intense? The only thing I don't like about it is that there won't be new episodes for 2 weeks...
datter
Started watching and loved it, but it quickly devolved into just another TV soap opera, so I tuned out.
Kelcey
Actually, I saw it for like 10 minutes when I was in vegas. It was really good... but still, the only show I watch is Heroes (that is, besides wrestling, haha).
Idoru
Been watching it for a while now, and it's good enough. Doesn't compleatlly suck me in, but I still want to see
the next episode. The thing is, that I read something about it beeing cancelled after the first season, but due to
the viewers was taken up again. I watch it not on TV, but afterwards, and am wondering if anyone knows if or
when it will be taken up again?
Seiorai
Honestly, your second post does it justice, Osprey..
At the beginning, with all the adverts and such it gets people pretty interested, gets them thinking this is a second "LOST" or something...
Not a fan of "LOST" myself, but of what I can see around, many people love it, and they'd normally be attracted to a series with a similar action/theme...

Well, Jericho is just another "The Young and the Restless" or something of that kind, with a script just as unbelievable, and situations which would disgust even a 4-year-old. Totally improbable, too random, exaggeratedly dramatic..