FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I'm Looking for CMS suggestions

SteveoSupremo
does anyone use a CMS? and if so is there any out there that will intigrate into existing pages?

thanks
Steve
XtRm
What do u mean? You can integrate the CMS into an existing design. You also can use only some of the modules of the CMS. Depends what do u mean by integrating into an existing web page.
tomardern
I am also looking for a good CMS, does the FriHost free hosting package include the installatron, in the directadmin menu?
manumiglani
SteveoSupremo wrote:
does anyone use a CMS? and if so is there any out there that will intigrate into existing pages?

thanks
Steve

There are many....... www.joomla.com , www.drupal.com etc.. ...... there are hundreds of them....... visit www.opensourcecms.com for more about cms, their demos etc.....

Quote:
I am also looking for a good CMS, does the FriHost free hosting package include the installatron, in the directadmin menu?

No, there isn't any. You can still easily install your fav. cms using any ftp client Smile or request an installation in marketplace forum if you don't like installing it yourself. Smile
hostingguy
There are thousands of CMSs Like Php-Nuke , Joomla... i like Php-Nuke but it can be hacked.. Click here for more
manumiglani
hostingguy wrote:
i like Php-Nuke but it can be hacked..

Laughing really????????