FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bayblade ?

Kurosaki-Ichigo
Has anyone ever watched Beyblade ? The problem with Animes now is that when they are translated they are stooped down. Meaning theyre more for 12 and under. I used to watch Beyblade from 10 to 13 and everyone used to laugh at me. Didnt get to see G-Revoulution though. >_< .
ItsWesley
Yeah beyblade was alright, although I didn't like the first series much, and I'm not sure if G revolution was shown over here.
Kurosaki-Ichigo
Ye. The first season was like a cartoon. The graphics werent good.

And BTW . Where do you live ? Its been about 2 years G-Revolution has came here.
raymonbunt
beyblade is very cool. i like the serie. but my problem is it's not anymore on televisions in HOLLAND because it's not watched very much
dvanex
I used to watch Beyblade for a while but it was the same thing over and over again just like allot of shows as Kurosaki-Ichigo mentioned from japan/korea/china that have been put on in north America as cartoons for a younger audience. It seems they lose allot of the detail in this process and become less entertaining to a more intellectual audience such as teenagers.
Kurosaki-Ichigo
Yup thats right. "Anime and Manga" are for teenagers and it is in the age group of 13+ . In UK and USA`s case its 9+ . Why ? Thats because they censor lots of bits and turn it into a cartoon. The people that truly know what Anime and Manga is can really read or watch them. Otherwise theyll just think its just a cartoon.
ItsWesley
Kurosaki-Ichigo wrote:
Ye. The first season was like a cartoon. The graphics werent good.

And BTW . Where do you live ? Its been about 2 years G-Revolution has came here.

I live in the UK, so i'm not sure if G revolution was shown on terrestrial tv.
mackhenry
yeah
beblade was fantastic but i liked g revolution
Kurosaki-Ichigo
Ye G-revolution was good. I caught a few episode on YouTube.

Does anyone know a site where i can watch more ?
m_furquan36
beyblade is the greatest anime in the world i love it am so addicted and my fav blader is brooklyn in g revolution i dont know y but sence i was 6 or 7 i started watchin the 1st season and then i really though tht v force suked a bit i was about 11 when i watched v force and G revolution was da best in the world and i love it coz it introduced my fav person brooklyn also kai isnt tht bad but over all i loves g revolution was about 14 when watched beyblade g rev now im 16 and i still love beyblade cant stop thinking about it O YAH btw is there any new season coming out soon??
Kurosaki-Ichigo
No more new seasons im afraid. You can get the movie on DVD though.

Ye i know beyblade is really good but due to the voices and how americans have changed it. Its really gotten badder.
onlybooks
I used to watch Beyblade for a big time but i noticed that it was the same type of story repeating again and again so i stopped and enjoyed it on MY PS2 AS IT WAS NICE AND BEARABLE ON IT ....................