You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Definition of the Subject of your Website

The definition the subject of your website is very important to make a new website . If you want to create a new website , you should know what you want from the website and what you want to create . The subject is very necessary to develop your website . Do not put every thing so that your website is dispersed . Define the goal for your website . Many website managers do not know what they want to tell their visitors on their websites . They also do not know what they want from their websites . In fact , there are many websites that do not have a definition of the subject because most website managers are teenagers and they do not have the experience to make websites at all . Be sure to define your visitors for your website . Even if you want to make a store on the internet , you should define the stuff that you want to sell . However , many websites do not need specific subject such as BBC , CBC , and CNN news because they have deferent subjects to publish .
well technically yes. If you have a few thousand dispersed subjects on your web i dont even bother go take a look at the website, because it is so dispersed and whether it is true or not, it just gives the viewer a feeling that you are a jack of all trades but master of none. If you have a specific point on where you are going, though, for example sports, and you do it well, you would be able to attract more visitors than with a few thousand subjects.
RT Cunningham
Hey, that's my sig!

It's okay to have a variety of different things on your website, as long as they're related in some way.

The best thing to do, for different subject content, is to separate it using subdomains. Each subdomain becomes unique, so that the visitor doesn't have to visit a dfferent one to get to the one that's wanted. Then, each can be linked at the main domain website.