FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

South Park meets World of Warcraft

Darkfall
Tune in to the new Season of South Park when they have to save the World of Warcraft from a rogue gamer!

I think its on tonight onwards on Comedy Central!
rightclickscott
Hahaha, I just watched that, it was really awsome. I kept quoting it to one of my friends while I was watching it.

Freakshow is on now, and it feels like I'm watching a show on Adult Swim. It has alot of people who started their voice acting on William's Street, including the guy who played Coach McGirk from Home Movies. The animation looks similar to Stroker and Hoop also. In fact, they have the guy who played Stroker doing several voices for minor characters.
chrisu
I loved this episode. I'm not a fan of South Park, there are some good episodes but overall I don't like it. I don't really like the humour in it. I've watched at least the five first seasons and some episodes of the rest.

But when I saw that this episode will be about World of Warcraft I had to watch it. If all the other episodes would be even close to this one I definately would watch South Park more often.
gh0stface
I just saw this episode the other day and thought it was one of the better South Park episodes out there.

I also like how Blizzard actually embraced that episode as they made a news post about it on there website mentioning when the episode will be re-airing.

I like a company that can laugh at itself when someone else makes fun of them.
tuncay
It was really great. But I really wonder how much Blizzard paid to Matt and Trey for this.
rightclickscott
I think Matt and Trey would have had to pay Blizzard so they can use actual gameplay footage, and the Blizzard logo. Or they just asked them, Blizzard said sure, and everyone had a good time.