FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Worldz
I think we should sign up for a web hosting without posting any posts...because this is more easy and fast...

Can???
scotty
No, the post limit is designed to prevent people from just creating an account on a whim. Despite the fact that it waste resources on servers allocating space to people, it takes the admins time to process applications for free hosting. If such people who are not willing to come back are not filtered out a lot of time would be wasted by the admins creating the account and then having to remove it later!

Personally I think a time limit would be better because there would be less SPAM posts but then it would also open the door for people to create a forum account then forget about it, then remember and get an account again that will not be used properly.
friendsforall
There is always a problem regarding spam and it is a very good battle is running all over the world against the spammers.

So my suggestion is A Quality Web Providers like Frihost is required to protect the quality over spam.

I think Frihost is doing a great job. I also want to suggest that Frihost can grow its network on Project Resourcing like Planet Source Code. This is also a great site over the net.
LostOverThere
At first I thought, stupid idea.

But now i'm seeing where you are going, although this will probably be locked soon, i'll write ASAP.

Post Limit, as someone else said, is designed to stop people getting an account, and not posting at all, forgetting about their account, using up extra space and bandwidth all for nothing.

Also, Posting, makes us look at the Google Ads, thus some of us clicking on them, thus Bondings makes money.

Pretty much, thats the only reason Frihost is alive.
Animal
LostOverThere wrote:
Post Limit, as someone else said, is designed to stop people getting an account, and not posting at all, forgetting about their account, using up extra space and bandwidth all for nothing.

Also, Posting, makes us look at the Google Ads, thus some of us clicking on them, thus Bondings makes money.

Pretty much, thats the only reason Frihost is alive.

An excellent description of the need for posts before you get hosting.

Another reason is that we want the Frihost forums to remain a high quality environment and we want to keep it spam-free. Give or take, we have to reject about 50% or more of first-time applications for hosting because users spam the forums. If we don't make you post first, you're not made immediately aware of Frihost's high standards with respect to the forum.

This is why Frihost is not only one of the best forums out there, but the best free hosting company as well.

And you're right. We'll never introduce a system where you get a free hosting account before you post on the forums and we will always close threads that suggest this. Have a search and see how often it happens!

-close-
James007
Worldz wrote:
I think we should sign up for a web hosting without posting any posts...because this is more easy and fast...

Can???

You have a great sense of humour.