FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Battlefield 2 problems

Billwaa
I don't know what happened, but I got BF2 in HK along with all the extensions. I try to play online and it say my CD key is invilid. Man, I spend over 600 HK on all of them, what should I do now?

It is a legal copy, not those illegal one. Why is this happening to me? Can anyone help?
TonkPilz
most probably some one have stolen your CD-key or you typed in a wrong one by mistake and it just happened to be a valid one if so just try and reinstall and make sure you enter the correct one.

but if it has bean stolen you will hafto talk to the support and thy will most probably tell you to send a mail whit all the info thy require and a digital photo of your CD,BOX,MANUAL and the CD-key tag and thy will send you a new CD-key. This is how most company's deal whit stolen CD-key but some use different measures like you hafto send the the whole game and thy will send you back a new one
generalgazz
If you are 100% sure its not a copy of the game (don't forget that in hk they can make very real looking copies with the proper silver discs, high quality printed covers and cd's and professionaly shrink wrapped cases) then you will either have had the cd key stolen by somebody else or typed it in wrong - maybe you mistaken an 0 for an O or an S for a 5, G for a C etc.
Timoses
You should go back to the store and try to get your money back.
If that doesnt help contact ea games, even though I dont think that they will solve any problems like that..
Well. it sucks.. nothing to do a bout it
Timoses
If that doesnt help contact ea games, even though I dont think that they will solve any problems like that..
Timoses
Billwaa
man.. now I have another problem. My EA Downloader wouldn't work. I got Euro Force and Armored Furry, but my EA downloader wouldn't connect to the internet, what should I do now?
TonkPilz
Billwaa wrote:
man.. now I have another problem. My EA Downloader wouldn't work. I got Euro Force and Armored Furry, but my EA downloader wouldn't connect to the internet, what should I do now?

turn of any firewall you have
Billwaa
TonkPilz wrote:
Billwaa wrote:

turn of any firewall you have

I did already. I also tried to add the exe to the exception list for allowing it so that it can go through internet anyway.
TonkPilz
hmm the only ting i can think of is that the EA down-loader hast the wrong settings to connect to the net
oais
Dude, your cd key is definitely stolen, contact ea games. That's the best that you can do.