FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Blocked Threads

Technaut
about this thread:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-53271.html

May i respectably remind the admins that ethical hackers, be they white or grey hat, do use password crackers in thier jobs. network security experts hired to test security on a server, for example, will use whatever tools their contract lets them to attempt to infiltrate said server. Animal has apparantly not read much about the issue. perhaps the site should be reviewed by a mod or admin who has experiance with this type of work, and understands the methods used, lest Frihost be considered the least bit unfair? this, of course, is all my opinion.
Animal
As I stated in the topic, any content related to hacking is not allowed on Frihost. Please read the rules and TOS. Whether it's ethical or not, it's against Frihost's rules and is therefore not allowed:

Frihost TOS wrote:
A) The following is strictly forbidden on our servers
7. Content related to hacking, torrents, peer to peer, cracking and serial numbers.

So do not post links to any hacking site, "ethical" or otherwise - you may be banned if you do. Evil or Very Mad

-close-