FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sick season!

ehecatl
Yay! It's sick season and guess who's sick? How often do you get sick and how bad? (unfortuneately, when I get sick, I GET SICK. And I still have to be at work right now because if I miss a day of training, I'm screwed!) This sucks. Sad I'm all flu-y and stuff. >_<
neji
Last time that i was sick was like ehm 7 years ago? Very Happy

But i'm guessing it will be soon again with... Revenge! Surprised *runs away*

I'm getting to forget how it is to be sick Surprised Ofocurese i still have colds and stuff like that :/ Sad
HoboPelican
Sorry to hear you're coming down with something. I get the flu maybe once a year...nothing major. Nothing to do for it...just drink plenty of fluids and rest if you can. Dont know if it's good or bad but I eat like crazy when Im sick.
Feed a cold, starve a fever? The other way around? or just completely old wives tales?
Blaster
Well for me i get sick in summer too. But i haven't really goten sick yet this year. I guess you can say i'm lucky since its like 40 degress in the morning and i am wearing shorts and short sleve shirt... every one thinks i'm crazy. But i hope you fell better. Very Happy
Vrythramax
spam makes me urp.

-closed-