FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

image of man on cake with candle

Ester
I am looking for an image of a man sitting on a birthday cake with one of the candles between his legs. I saw this on a birthday card once, but haven't been able to get the image from anywhere. I would like to make this card for my friend whos birthday it is this month, so if anyone out there knows where I can get this image I would be most grateful.
Motoracer380
look on card websites??? maybe?
Lady_Star
I did some searching but was not able to find what you are looking for though it sounds like it would be an awesome card... sorry I couldn't help out... Sad

Good luck in finding the image you're looking for.
thealpha
Can you jst merge two photos to become one?
paul_indo
If it was used on a card it is probably not available on the internet, at least not for free.

I think the suggestion of merging two photos would be your easiest way to make your card.
Ester
Thanks to every one for trying to find the image for me. My computer has been down all weekend so I have not been able to look myself, and now I have little time left to do the card, so I'm am just going to have to use my card package to make a card this time. Thanks again