FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

EnterYourUrl :: Increase site traffic

waiteck
Quote:
http://www.enteryoururl.com

It is a new service on the internet. You can enter your website url using this service and your site will be listed on the page

You will be able to add more traffic to your site.

The System:
Ok let me explain myself. The urls will randomly rotate. So, the ones with eye catching url names and located more to the top will have a high chance in having their urls clicked.
sgwreviews
Will this site be able to offer us usefull visitors, or just people that love to click everything?
jayzee
the idea is great..just add one think one we click on the url its opening in the same window make that open in a new window..
waiteck
Yes, it will of course bring visitors to your site.

jayzee.. Thanks for your suggestion.
coreymanshack
who visits this site?
tamilparks
thanks for the information i have added
benjad
is this a search engine game, or is this another million dollar home page???
waiteck
Lol.. this is totally diff from the million dollar homepage. This is just like advertising your url for free.
Matte52
Nice and a good ide, but I think it will be hard for everyone to see page that maby is in the middel, and think when you maby have 2000 sites there. Try to make categorys , that would be awsome!

Btw: just uploaded my site, and it was working perfekt!

Best regards:
Matte52
{name here}
This will become prone to high trafic but little attention.
Hobbit
Cool, I submitted mine.
benjad
What does this do to pagerank? Is this the ploy?
tamilparks
a nice webpage with all links
SamiTheBerber
Quote:
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

You better fix site first and then recieve feedback Wink
waiteck
Lol.. Sorry for the downtime. I restarted the server and forgot to on the mysql db lol.. Well.. Its up now.

Matte52: Yea.. I will further improve the whole site when it gets more links. Thanks for your suggestion Wink

{name here}: You are wrong. =). If you have an attractive name for your site and if it stands out (customised and placed on top). People will most likely click your link. You guys should have noticed there are already a few links that stands out =D
Kurosaki-Ichigo
This is a good thing. Wheter people click it or not you get more hits. That is because most search engines give you a higher rank based on the amount of links to your site. I submitted my site Very Happy , waiting for traffic here !
waiteck
Yep.. Kurosaki-Ichigo is correct.. Try searching one of the url name in enteryoururl in google. Google got it the keyword indexed.. Thus people who are finding the content they want from google will search enteryoururl and will go to the appropriate sites they want.

Here is how it works:
EnterYourUrl -> Keyword -> Link

(Any search engines) Google -> Keyword -> EnterYourUrl -> Link

Thats it.. Thats how you will gain traffic. Easy? =)

Anyway.. I made a customisation prices in enteryoururl.com
Check it out =)
Hunterseaker
Nice system
Let's hope its gonna work as good as it's sounds.
I've signed up to
SamiTheBerber
Systems work. I sent my site in it. Link appeared on next reload which is good for visitor. This is also worser if there is spammers. Does it makes every new submit to own and doesn't look previous sends? I mean if someone sends two times same site, system adds both. You should add a spam protection. Without that the value of the site will decrease.
waiteck
Yea.. I have added to the system that it will check for whether the url is being entered once or twice. So it wont add for the second time.
SamiTheBerber
waiteck wrote:
Yea.. I have added to the system that it will check for whether the url is being entered once or twice. So it wont add for the second time.

That is good. Then it will really help me Wink