FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Banner in the corner at the top

truespeed
Why not have a competition for ppl to design u a new banner for the top of the forum,its not the greatest banner in the world,maybe u could award so many frihs/points to the person who submits the winning design.
FunDa
So , What say ?

Is the contest open ?

On your mark, get set go ? Twisted Evil
Blaster
The banner at the top is fine... I think we only changed it once... It was for april fools... n4l made the banner. But the banner up there matches the theme and i think it is good enough for now. But lets see what someone else has to say about it.
ocalhoun
I'd say wait for the new theme, if there isn't one made for it already.
scotty
I don't mind any of the banners, the only thing I don't like is the leary orange Google ads, not because they are ads, just because they are orange.
simplyw00x
I think the logo does lack somewhat of a professional sheen. Perhaps a slight update if not a full redesign would be beneficial?
illegalhost
Ah, heck man. those of you who could think of some designs, just come up with it!! You don't have to just post a question, and then you wait if there would be anyone who start the first move... Right?? Too bad i'm not good in designing. Hehe. I think the logo is quite all right. But yes it does lack a bit of professional touch to it. Anyone up to it?? Go for it man!! Remember to watermark the logo first. Hehe. All the best!!
coolclay
I think the banner in the top left is very professional looking and good. If I can remember right there already was a contest for it, and that one won. I also like the design of the forum the way it is. It is very relaxed, and blue. Some may say its boring which it sorta is but, if we had everything bright red and pink, I think people would get even more upset lol.
The_Gamer294
Josso
Yeah I've never really liked that logo, in a way it needs to be redesigned completly. If there's a new theme coming (I hadn't heard about this) though there's not much point in doing any because there's probably a new one already,
Coclus
Yeah that would be sweet Smile)
Blaster
Maybe when the new templete is released we will have a nice new banner. But in the mean time the one we have is fine.