FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tarsajuma Clan

DBoy22
Well we have a neat thing going on here. Tarsajuma clan is one of the newest gaming clans created. We already have over 100 members and more than 4000 topics on our forums! We play loads of different games and if you think you got what it takes to play with us then message me. We play GrAW Cod2, BF2, and loads more just speak to me. P.S. We play on the xbox 360
DBoy22
DBoy22 wrote:
Well we have a neat thing going on here. Tarsajuma clan is one of the newest gaming clans created. We already have over 100 members and more than 4000 topics on our forums! We play loads of different games and if you think you got what it takes to play with us then message me. We play GrAW Cod2, BF2, and loads more just speak to me. P.S. We play on the xbox 360
Come on guys people have to like these games. They're so much fun and the guys are great. People like myself are always on our site so you can basically always get a respond for a question at anytime. Theres loads of squads to join so just respond back and we can find a place for you to join.

DB