FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If you play Halo on PC, this is a MUST READ!!! UPDATED!

polly-gone
I am starting a Halo Movie project and I need help. I haven't put up the website yet, but right now I need ideas, actors, and camera people. If you have any ideas or you want to help out email me at dragon31093@yahoo.com . You need to have some type of screen capture device.

Here is waht I need right now:

Actors
Writers
Ideas
Camerapeople
Maybe a webdesigner
Anything else you can thing of.

You need:
Halo CE
A screen capture device
ideas

Also post here if you just have an idea and you don't want to help out.

-UPDATE: http://www.ppp.pollygoneonline.frih.net
AtrickPay
Halo makes for better Machinema than most games out there, so it's a good pick, but i would suggest you make sure that you have a very, very original idea.

If you just ripoff Red vs. Blue then people really won't be very interested.
polly-gone
I know. I am not making a rip off of RvB. I am making something with various opponents. Like, cops or something (the main characters will be cops.)
DBoy22
polly-gone wrote:
I am starting a Halo Movie project and I need help. I haven't put up the website yet, but right now I need ideas, actors, and camera people. If you have any ideas or you want to help out email me at dragon31093@yahoo.com . You need to have some type of screen capture device.

Here is waht I need right now:

Actors
Writers
Ideas
Camerapeople
Maybe a webdesigner
Anything else you can thing of.

You need:
Halo CE
A screen capture device
ideas

Also post here if you just have an idea and you don't want to help out.
Check out halopen.com there a film based clan for halo, not sure if ts xbox or pc version but I have seen some of their work and yea they're good.

DB
PseudoKnight
polly-gone wrote:
I know. I am not making a rip off of RvB. I am making something with various opponents. Like, cops or something (the main characters will be cops.)
That's not very convincing. 90% of the appeal will be in the script. If you can't write a convincing "help wanted" post then how can you hope to appeal to an audience? Besides, it looks like you're in need of people to fill every position. What exactly would YOUR job be in this endeavor?

Fraps is your best bet to record the video. It's cheap and easy. People will need a good computer to get smooth video though.
polly-gone
Does anyone want to help? I now am working on a good script.
polly-gone
ya sure u don't wanna help? Sad
polly-gone
I need about 7 more people! Any more takers?