FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Eyeshield 21..

exarkun
Anyone watched this before? This is quite a funny but good anime. The story says of a normal guy that has attained a "super-sonic" running speed because he is always being forced to run an errand for others. And with his talent, he was forced to joined the american football club and the rest is up to you to explore... Wink
Kurosaki-Ichigo
Well i know its an anime but ive never watched it. Is it true that there are 1450 or somewhere around that episodes ? Because i was on keiichi anime forever and i was looking for a new anime to watch and i saw :

Eyeshield 21 (1453 episodes of 1453)

And i was just like WTF ?
urbanbuddha
umm I highly doubt there's 1400+ eps released. Its almost impossible since it was released last year, thus for an approximate 2 year span it would only make about 600+ episodes if released daily. Though usually new episodes come out once a week, that's only about 104 episodes in 2 years. Those animator MUST be a gigantic netowork of robots to crank out 1400+ anime episodes in 2 years.

So I bet its a typo.

Anyways, back on topic, E21 is a fun anime show to watch. Hiruma is probably my favourite character, ya-ha!
Dark_Kamui
there on about epiosde 50-60 and it is quite a good animel i dont like sports animes normaly but this one is ok. good characters
exarkun
I am not sure about amount of episode, but in terms of manga, which I have watched, it is currently up to chapter 206 at the moment. I suggest you see it if you like anime like slamdunk and those sport kind of anime. Eyeshield 21 is quite a new anime and I think it will turn popular in no time! Very Happy
dzign
I love Eyeshield 21. The character that I like the most probably Shin Seijiro. He is cool, strong and breaking a lot of techni stuffs Smile The thing that I like from this anime is everyone is evolving, getting stronger and skillful. Eventhough it seems like Devil-Bat team "almost" always do impossible thing such as won againts Naga, but the effort they show are amazing. Can't wait to see more anime like this
kyang91
Can you give me a summary of this anime?
exarkun
It is about a weak boy joining the american football club. Yes. You heard it, american football club. lol.

But he made his mark with his "golden legs" that is able to run with the speed of light. He met a lot of challenges and overcome them, growing in the process. Wink

Fansite: http://www.deimonhigh.com/
kamoe_x
urbanbuddha wrote:
umm I highly doubt there's 1400+ eps released. Its almost impossible since it was released last year, thus for an approximate 2 year span it would only make about 600+ episodes if released daily. Though usually new episodes come out once a week, that's only about 104 episodes in 2 years. Those animator MUST be a gigantic netowork of robots to crank out 1400+ anime episodes in 2 years.

So I bet its a typo.

Anyways, back on topic, E21 is a fun anime show to watch. Hiruma is probably my favourite character, ya-ha!

That number is crazy ya knw....! LOLzzz....
If im not mistaken the current released is up to ep. 52.
Ruckus
I've seen commercials and ads for it but I haven't actually watched it... The only anime I'm watching now is Naruto. Although I might start watching it if it's as good as it sounds.
dzign
I really recommend this anime. It's really interesting. Each profile has his/her own unique characteristic, along with his/her ability. Making more and more friends as well as rivals. The graphic and music are good. The storyline is flowing well. Easy to understand and funny.
kamoe_x
its really a nice anime....you should try it....
exarkun
I am not really watching the anime part of it, just the manga. Smile

I think the series is going to end soon, with the devil bats slowly advancing up the kanton tournament. Finally in the latest 210 chapter, shin and sena is facing one another with their special technique: the Trident attack (his original spear tackle merge with rodent drive) and Devil bat ghost (maybe the one with the spin).

I really hope sena would win, and that is usually the end of a superhero. =p
driftingfe3s
I just started watching this anime a few days ago and I've caught up to the current subbed episode, which is at this time, 62. Its a decent anime, there are alot of retarted and corny parts though and I find myself rolling my eyes alot. Still its something worth watching.

For people who read the manga, does the anime follow the manga closely or is it better? I'm thinking of reading the manga, but I already have a bunch of manga lined up to read and it would suck if its exactly the same.
exarkun
I am not sure if the anime and manga version are similar, but after going through some of my friends with that question.. the answer seemed to be a yes. So don't waste your time watching the same thing. Smile

But to me, watching manga is still the best as it is being released quite fast and it takes less time to finish.
driftingfe3s
I just read several volumes of the manga. There are some parts that are not in the manga and some parts that are no in the anime. I think I'll just end up skimming up to wehre the anime is then really read it becuase I want to see what happens and the anime is fansubbed quite slowly.
mansonivan
yeah, it is pretty popular. i like it too. it was a america football anime.
driftingfe3s
It seems like the only fansub ground subbs Eysheild has dropped the project. Kind of sad since I liked it quite a bit. Its okay I guess cuase I have the manga to fall back on.
yhally
Quote:
It is about a weak boy joining the american football club. Yes. You heard it, american football club. lol.

But he made his mark with his "golden legs" that is able to run with the speed of light. He met a lot of challenges and overcome them, growing in the process.

hmmmmm. you mention "golden leg" so its like shaolin soccer ^_^ lolz
but its a nice film so i guess this shield 21 is a good anime!! im looking forward to watch this..... ^^