FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Everybody's blog?

cvkien
i just wanna write some post bout my feeling and what happened to me everyday...so i create this topic so that i can post what i wanna say about anything and what i have done today here. well, few weeks ago, i had around 10 assignments to be finish in 2 weeks. and lastly i finish it all but there is coming another 2 assignments. anyway, even it is not my assignment, but i have to help them in it... but i'm very busy too... what should i do?? should i help them? or i just go back and have a rest because i am too tired!! i don't even have enough break this few weeks~!
Aless
My blog is that I'm being really lazy right now. Need to get up and shower so I can go to post office, which I dread. Long, boring day ahead of me, but I definitely don't want to go to work tonight!
godam64
me too
don't have time to keep up the blog.
my job is to wasting my time.
cvkien
huh... i just have my final exam time table. it is coming end of this month. since now i also don't know what i really understand all the course i study about. so stress now... i also feel lazy. like don't want to do anything. just want to sleep. then i still have 3 more assignments have to passup next week. but one of my group member still wanna delay the job... what should i do??
deStructuralized
i don't keep a blog.

i don't like people being an easy click away from a permanent record of my daily emotional experiences.
kazikame
I'm too lazy to keep up with my blog Razz
HoboPelican
This not the place to blog. If you want to discuss blogs in a productive sense, please search for an existing topic and if none is found, then create a new one.

-Closed-